Cured

Warning: This is the end of the Story. Yes, The last Chapter.

:>

Enjoy~

~~~

~Diane's Pov

When Harlequin said, 'I Love You'. I was Frozen, I didnt know what else to do. My Face was red, I didnt know why. But i do know what kind of things happened in my head.

It was going crazy, Like when i blacked out when i saw him in the halls.

Wait, I saw him? I had no memory of that but that suddenly popped out. My vision started to get blurry again. Damn it.

"Diane?" Merlin opened my door and i looked at her

"Merlin...?" I asked getting Dizzy and Fell over.

~Merlin's Pov

Oh my, She Fainted. This is not good, King needs to be here.

Her memories must've been pushing through the Flower's Barriers that it caused her to Faint. King Must've done something.

"Merlin!" Hauser Opened the door, I looked at him and his face was full of worry.

"What's Wrong?" 

"Elizabeth Fainted!-- Huh? So did Diane?"

"What do you mean She fainted?" everything just keeps getting worse.

"after we saw her leave her room, she went to the garden when me and Gil started sparring and she suddenly Fainted!" 

"We must go there, Now! Carry Diane." I Ordered as we ran to the Garden as all the Holy knights Surrounded Elizabeth along with Gowther.

"Okay,  someone tell me what's happening." 

"She's Breathing but she's Not Moving." Guila stated

"Gil, Carry her to a Room . Hauser, go with him with Diane." 

"does anyone know when The Captain and the others are gonna be here?" I asked

"About 2 Hours." Jericho stated

"Thank you, Jericho." She bowed and all of them left and i went to my Quarters

"She's Near." I mumbled

~(????)'s Pov

"My time is near."

"As the old saying says; 'Two to three Sins Will Come to Find the cure for their Princesses, They will need a Goddess to do the Process. Past and Present, Suffer and Awaken No one but them can do the rest' "

They need a Goddess, and im the Goddess they will need.

~Merlin's Pov

I fixed up all the materials and the things we need for Later, They should be here in 20 Minutes. Yes, Everything took a long time.

"All we need now is Her"

~Meliodas' Pov

I stared at the orb, something felt odd. "Weird, Elizabeth isnt starting a converstaion" 

"Same with Diane." King looked at me, we both looked at Ban.

"Oh Great Holy Ban, What are thy Wise Words." I bowed and King Bowed next to me. I heard Ban Facepalm.

"Maybe they're Introuble~" Ban sighed and i stood up along with King, again.

"To be sure. Hawk, Tell your Mother to speed it up." I stated and he saluted and ran outside.