Future Calculation

At the Sakura Empire base, Eugen looks out at the Orochi, preparing to steal it.

Eugen: "Oh darn, and there they are. The secrets of Orochi."

She noticed a sound, and looks out at the Orochi. A portal has appeared above the deck of the orochi, and a familiar male appears through it. He however, appears different then the last time she saw him.

Eugen: "Is that... The siren that attacked me and Bismarck, and at the island? What's he doing here?" 'Could he be... Helping the Sakura Empire build their ship!!??'

Arbiter: The Emperor: "Kaga, it's time to finish the project. But first, we should leave this wretched place."

Kaga turns around and speaks to the cave.

Kaga: "It's me dear sister, I'll see you soon."

The ship only lightly turns on, just enough for it to move. It begins to make its way to the entrance of the cave.

Eugen: "What? That's impossible. I thought it wasn't complete."

As the Orochi leaves the cave, all active members of the Sakura Empire and Iron blood at the base, notice the treachery of Kaga, and Akagi.

Zuikaku: "Kaga! Come back!"

Emperor comes up behind Kaga and squeezes her shoulders, tightly.

Arbiter: The Emperor: "Don't listen to them. You'll be reunited with your sisters soon."

Kaga nods and the orochi leaves the dock, destined to meet at, the final stage.

Once it reaches the location, Kaga relaxes, ever lightly.

Arbiter: The Emperor: "Now, I need to implant this cube into the orochi. I'll leave you with your sisters. Farewell, Kaga."

Kaga: "Farewell, Emperor. Thank you kindly for your help."

Emperor nods and leaves, going towards the other sirens.

With the sirens.

Tester: "We've outrun the Sakura Empire fleet. Of course they were a little too shocked to put up much of a fight."

Tester looks towards the other ships.

Tester: "I have to say this is quite a magnificent scheme."

Observer: "Of course, a battle like this one needs to be dramatic. Battles are manifestations of will after all. It's not just power that drives them and gives them strength."

Tester: "You know, it's hard to understand you when you wax poetic like that."

Purifier: "Oh she knows. She just loves to act pretentious, that's all."

Purifier appears from a portal, floating down to the others.

Tester: "Looks like someone took a beating."

Purifier: "You know I always like a bit of roughhousing."

Observer: "Wait, where's Emperor?"

Arbiter: The Emperor: "Right behind you."

The others look to the area where the sound came from and are shocked at what they see.

Tester: "What the hell happened to you?"

Purifier: "You lost your form to ship girls? Oh that's pathetic."

Arbiter: The Emperor: "Silence, you will address me with respect. Your arbiter demands it."

Observer: "Arbiter? I thought you denounced the title?"

Arbiter: The Emperor: "I did. However, this is my original rigging as an Arbiter. So, you will address me as such."

Purifier: "What happened to your tentacle arms?"

Four tentacle lasers appear and converge around him.

Arbiter: The Emperor: "I am far more powerful than before. Even powerful enough to destroy the other arbiters."

Emperor pulls out the mental cube and begins to process.

Arbiter: The Emperor: However, we've waited long enough.

Arbiter: The Emperor: "The time has come, time to stage an encore of the past. Or perhaps, release our calculation for the future."

The cube releases energy and powers the orochi, giving it immense power.

Purifier: "Tick tock, tick tock. It's playtime. Rise and shine beautiful!

The orochi releases a rocket to test it's strength. It destroys a nearby island and disturbs a sub patrolling.

The sub goes up for air and sees the mass explosion. It takes a picture and swims back towards Azur lane.

And that's it. I decided to make Emperor an Arbiter just to make him more powerful. And I liked the tentacles so I kept them.

See you later

Peace.