✒️20 : Two Alices?

"You... "

I turned to a hunched Alice.

"You!"

She pushed herself off the ground and glared at me.

"You do not deserve to walk with angels!"
Like a tiger she lunged at me.    She couldn't reach me since a Katana like sword was plunged into her back.    She fell back into the arms of another Alice.    Am I missing something here?    Multiple Borises,  multiple Alices,  what's going on here?

I was lost in thought and didn't pay attention when the second Alice started to try and get my attention.    She snapped me out of my reverie as she waved a hand in front of my field of view.

"Hey,  are you ok?"

I finally looked at her,  she was definitely prettier than the other Alice.

"Oh,  I'm sorry.   Yeah I'm ok,  I'm just sad that she tortured a Boris I knew."
"I'm so sorry,  she was cruel I can agree on that.   What's your name if you don't mind me asking?"    "Oh,  right.    I'm Y/n."
She nodded,   "People call me Alice,  I'm not really fond of the name though."

She turned and saw the big letters on the wall saying "I am coming".     " What in the world wrote that?"     I nervously chucked,  "You wouldn't believe me if I told you."
"Try me,  I've seen some crazy stuff."
I rubbed my hands together,  thinking of a way to say this correctly.    I'll just opt for the blunt truth.

"The Ink Demon."

.
.
.
"WHAT?!  Are you insane staying here?!"
"Weeellll,  he already left."
"And you're still alive?!   How is that possible?   He kills on sight!"   I bit my lip and looked at the words on the wall.

"He likes me."

She looked at me like I was asking for death.   "Are you insane?"   I shook my head.

She sighed,  "Anyway I need to get going.  Just be safe ok?"   "Will do,  see you later?"
"Yeah,  I'd like that."  Alice then turned and left into the shadows.

Where do I go from here?  

Well I can always go back to that restaurant.    Yeah,  I'll do that.