Request: Eyeless Jack x Bendy

Such a unique request deserves a part.
Enjoy my lovely Jellybeans 😙
Request by  Shadownolan69

EJ Pov

Tedious.

Absolutely tedious.  

My target couldn't have thought of a better place to hide,   she should be around here somewhere.
A chill racked through my spine as I entered the building,  sniffing only to realize she never came in here.    I turned around to leave,   but the door was locked.

Fuck.

Slender is gonna kill me.

Ink and parchment was all I could smell,  it was getting infuriating really fast.
I walk around the first floor to try and get away from the horrible smell,  but for some reason an idiot had decided to has fun with the black substance.    The wall were caked in ink,  go figure.

A few drops of the ever flowing tar from my eye sockets made a trail of black dots as I moved.

Drip

Drip

Drop

Plitoink

I looked down and saw my eternal tears slowly dropping into puddles of ink.

No.

Not puddles.

Ankle high flooding.

When did I get this far?

Plitoink

Plitoink

Plitoink

I just stared at the ink,  why?  I dont know.
I continue on,  focusing on the sound of moving ink in my wake.

Bendy Pov

It's not Henry this time?   Interesting.
He easily started the machine like he's done it hundreds of time before.
I chuckled as soon as I realized where he comes from."

EJ Pov

I nonchalantly went to try the door again,   nothing.

I watched as the ink on the walls started to shift and spread a little,  making the room seem more ominous.  Not to me of course.
A tall,  black soaked figure with horns came into view.

"Ah,  another Slender proxy.   What a pleasure."  

This guy needs a cough drop,  through syrup,  or quit smoking.    He sounds like the gravel I step on.

"I can feel the tar from your eye practically begging to be one with the ink."

He's not that far off.

Well,  if I'm going to be here a while.....
Better make it worth it.
His penned in smile was welcoming enough.
Jeff and Ben would be proud,  not that I need that from them.

I walked forward and let the demon have his way with me and vice versa.