4.1

Because I'm falling in love with you, okay?

I'm falling in love with you

love with you

you        

Me. Louis said he was falling in love with me. He yelled the words at me and then hung up, leaving a pained feeling in my chest. He said that he was falling in love with me. He loved me? I had only just began to feel for him and he's in love with me? How long has he liked me? This has got to be why he was so upset over Olivia.

Fuck, I messed up so bad. This is all my fault. The guilt that I felt was massive and it seemed like it was pulling me under. I just wanted to take Louis into my arms and tell him that I liked him and wanted to be with him. I wanted to fall in love with him. I want to kiss him and snog him, I want to run my hands through his hair. I want to tell him how perfect he is and how important he is to me. But I fucked everything up.

I hadn't noticed that I was crying until after I was heaving sobs. My chest hurt from how hard I was crying and my eyes stung. My nose was stuffed up and there was a buildup of saliva in my mouth because of my crying. I just wanted to go back in time. I want to go back and tell Louis that I want to be with him. I would tell him about Olivia and how she means nothing to me, nothing compared to the way that he means to me. I just want him back.

The message he sent to me about not being friends anymore killed me. I felt like he had personally stabbed me in the heart. I felt like I was slapped in the face, like my entire world just crumbled to the floor. It wasn't fair... I messed up, I know. But our friendship can't end like this.

I don't know how long I was sitting there. All I do know is that it passed midnight a while ago. All I could do was think of Louis and how much I missed him already. I made such a huge mistake. I would give anything to take it back. I'd give my car, my house, my UCL acceptance to take this back. To make Louis never feel this pain. God, he loves me. 

At some point during the night my phone began to ring. It must have been about an hour or two after my phone call with Louis. I groaned and brought my phone to my face, seeing who was calling me. My eyes widened as I saw that it was Louis. My stomach filled with nerves as I answered the call. Was he still mad at me? Was he gonna yell at me, or tell me that he loved me?

"Louis?" I said timidly. I heard movement from the other side of the phone before his voice filled my ear. 

"Mm, Harry." He said. His words slurred together and I realized that he was drunk. 

"Louis, how much have you had to dri-" I got cut off by Louis moaning into the phone. "Louis?" I asked, my voice shaking. 

"Touch yourself." Louis groaned. He sounded just like he did in my dream and just the thought of it made my boxers grow tight. "I'm piss drunk right now, Harry. And horny, really really horny. Are you touching yourself?" 

"Louis..." I trailed off. 

"Shh, don't think. I love you, just do this for me." Louis said. I heard movement and then Louis moaned my name. My eyes fluttered close as I leaned back, falling back onto my bed. My hands moved from the bed to my crotch and my mouth fell open at the contact. Pretending my hand was Louis' caused my breath to quicken and my legs shake. 

"Louis, shit." I said. "Are you...?" I began to ask. 

"Touching myself? Yes baby, oh God, you feel so good." He said through the phone. He was so drunk and I have no idea if this classified as taking advantage of him. I don't think it is, being that we are just using each other's voices to get off. 

"I want you to... I want you to go faster. Pump harder and faster Harry." Louis said. I followed his orders, knowing that I would do anything that the older boy wanted me to. My cold fingers slipped into my boxers and trailed down until I could grab onto my hard on. I sat the phone down for a second and pulled my boxers down, springing free my erection. The cold air caused chills to rise on my body and I put the phone to me ear again. 

"-ou doing it?" I only heard half of what he asked. "Faster Harry." Louis moaned. I did as I was told, pumping faster. 

"Louis." I moaned loudly. I wanted my hands to be his, I wanted him to be here. This wasn't a dream, this was real life and nothing has ever felt this good. Sure we still have stuff to work out but I can't stop this. 

"I wish I could be inside you." Louis slurred, making me moan and pump even faster. "I'd fill you completely.  You never would feel anything this good. I'd have your whole body shaking Harry."  

"Keep going." I begged. His dirty words sent an electric feeling through my body and to my core. I wasn't going to last much longer. This was so much better than my dream. It is real. 

"Everyone would know my name. I'd fuck you so hard, so hard Harry. Such a cock slut..." Louis said. 

"Christ, Louis I'm gonna..." I said. I felt the familiar twist in my stomach and I had to move quickly, spilling out into my sheets. Louis' name left my mouth repeatedly as I came. It was better than my dream. This body shaking, nerve wrecking, toe clenching orgasm took complete control over me and the only thing I could see was Louis. 

When my eyes opened after my high I fell back into the bed, avoiding the stain that I had just made. I picked up my phone and put it to my ear. Louis moans were gone and the only thing was left was a silence. The call had been ended and I was left to bathe in the sensation of Louis. 

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Short chapter but some Larry phone sex ig.

Oh and I'd like to make a shoutout to @Neonhedgehog3 for quoting my book and having a cute edit. I love it so much and I love you more!!!

-  Mandi  -

>>>Picture is of the edit. I seriously love it