An Overpowered Q&A

Solstice:  Hello, everyone, and welcome to the Q&A with the cast of Overpowered!  With us today, we have my editor Rem, who will be asking the questions-

Rem: Hi!

Solstice:  And the main cast!  Present are Gon, Killua, Alluka, Hisoka, Illumi, Leorio, Kurapika, Bisky, Nezu, Aizawa, Bakugo, Kirishima, All Might, Lea, Hinata, Kyou, Aki, and Kita!  All questions are fair game so ask away!

Rem: Thank you very much for the introduction! Our first question is for Bakugo. Did you ever tell Killua about your feelings?

Bakugo:  The fuck?  Hell no!  I don’t wanna die!

Killua:  Uh, huh?  What am I missing?

Bakugo:  Don’t worry about it.

Rem: Our next question is for Hinata. How have your powers affected your life? Are there certain things you've never been able to do because of them?

Hinata:  That’s kinda a stupid question.  I literally can’t touch people.  How would not being able to hug your own mother affect you?

Rem: …

Kita:  Ouch.

Rem: Moving on, the next question is for Alluka. Are you still wearing pastel goth?

Alluka:  *laughs*  Yes, I am!  I like the style a lot!  There are a lot of cool combinations I can pull with pastel goth that I couldn’t before!

Rem: That's awesome, Alluka! Were you aware someone made some fan-art of you?

Alluka:  Wow, I didn’t know that!  That’s really cool!  I’m sure it looks amazing!  I’d love to see it sometime soon!

Rem: We'll put the link in the author's note! Thank you to @AkakuTomateChan for the amazing fan-art!

Solstice:  Psst, stop breaking the fourth wall!

Rem: Ah, sorry! The next question is for Bakugo and Kirishima. Which one of you asked the other out and how did it happen?

Bakugo:  I have a question for you, Editor-san!  How the fuck is this relevant?!

Kirishima:  Okay, okay, let’s not start any unnecessary fights.  And to answer your question, it was kinda a mutual thing.  We never really asked each other out.  It was more gradual.

Bakugo:  Stop sharing our private business!

Bisky:  You’re literally in a Q&A.  What did you expect?!

Bakugo:  …

Rem: Ok then! Thank you for sharing, Kirishima! Our next question is for Gon. How did you react when you found out what was going to happen to you and your loved ones in the future?

Gon:  Hmm, I guess I was kinda upset.  I mean, there didn’t seem to be anything I could do about it so I was really mad too!  But I think I was also still in shock after all of the new information I’d learned just before that.  More than anything, though, the thought of Killua dying is so impossible to me.  I’d just gotten him back so I didn’t dare want to think of him dying again!

Rem: Well, I wish you two a happy life together!

Killua & Gon:  Thank you!

Aki:  *barfing noises*

Rem: So dramatic! No wonder he's your son!

Aki:  I take personal offense to that.

Rem: Now, a question for everyone. How do you identify gender wise, and which way do you swing? If you don't want to answer this question, then how do you like your bacon cooked?