---Chapter Four---

I knew I was going to regret taking Hailstorm with me back to my camp. Even though I had shown my true colors towards her, she still wanted to rip my tiny little tail off my lovely bottom.

I knew I should of left her their to die in the camp, but some sort of feeling, like some itch you just can't scratch, kept me longing for Hailstorm's presance.

"Mountain," I heard my name called a little sadly. "Mountain please come here I know yu can hear me," She said agsin, this time a title more sharp. "I need to tell you something, you ma not belive this, but Mountain. We. Are. Sisters." I looked at her shooting her a glare like getthefreakouttahereimnotursister, but even though half of me didn't want to belive her, the other half knew it was correct.

Point for her, we are now sisters. Yay. Note the sarcasim.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Hullooooooooo!!!! I'm so glad to have yall supporting this book! Sorry for any mistakes, my keyboard sucks, big time. Anyways, sorry for the short chapter :/ the flow just isn't coming back to me, and sorry for the major delay in uploads, Life was pretty busy with soccer and homework. Well hope your enjoying the book, and make sure to smash that little star down there to hear more about Mountain and her cunning journey!