Headcannons

Heathers:

•Kurt and Ram have slept together, but they kept their socks on so it wasn't gay.

•Martha doesn't get some of the really sexual jokes the others make, and in this situation Veronica always gives everyone a look that says "don't you dare tell her."

•Heather M believed the stork story until she was 13 years old and on that day she cried herself to sleep.

I actually dont have many heathers headcannons- i might add more idk

Ride the Cyclone

•Noel and Mischa pick on Ocean alot but if anyone else does they will beat the shit out of them.

•Mischa and Jane have a really good brother-sister relationship. People who don't know them have refered to them that way before.

•Ricky and Jane are best friends

•Ocean gives Constance "confidence classes" because she (Ocean) wants her (Constance) to be able to stand up for herself.

•Noel teaches the choir tiktok dances and how to twirk. Ricky is the best one at twirking (not counting Noel).

•Whenever Ocean talkes shit about herself the other choir members literally scream compliments.
E.g. "SHUT UP BITCH YOU ARE SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL"

•Jane cries whenever someone else does even if she doesn't know why they're crying

•Ricky, Noel and Ocean are all cat people, but in VERY different ways...

•Constance has 6 hampsters and 4 guinni pigs

•Mischa listens to girl in red. He doesnt understand what the songs are about, he just thinks her voice is good.

•Noel learns Ukrainian on Duolingo (same) and Mischa learns French so that they can talk to each other in 3 different languages depending on who they're with.

•Ocean doesn't know what K-Pop means

•Conrary to the last one, Constance is a BTS fangirl.

•Ricky writes fanfiction on wattpad.

•Ocean is learning every language she can on Duolingo, but she keeps mixing up words from different languages.

•Jane listens to heavy metal rock music. She was part of the origional 306 😎💪

•Noel and Ocean force the rest of the choir to play Just Dance with them.

THATS NOT EVEN ALL OF THEM-