"Let me be your hero"

This image is found on pintrest!

WARNINGS: Injuries, bullying, abuse (it doesn't actually happen it's just talked about), crying!!!! Let me know if I missed anything!!!!!

Sorry for the long wait!

I hope you enjoy nevertheless ^ ^

" If you can't defeat Allmight then what use are you Shoto?!"

" You're pathetic Shoto, really you are."

" Get up, stop crying like a bitch and face me like a man!"

" Nobody will ever love you Shoto, they will never love anyone as useless and pathetic as you. Never forget that."

Endeavor's words kept swirling in Shoto's head, making it hurt.

"Nobody will ever love you Shoto."

Shoto shook his head, trying to get rid of the horrible thought. Shoto wasn't exactly sure what love was but he was sure that people loved him. His classmates had never said it but he was sure they loved him. His siblings love him, they at least tell him they do. His mom loves him, he knows that for sure, she tells him all the time.

"She could be lying to you."

Father was wrong, he had to be. People loved him, right?

Shoto looked up at the cloudy sky, rain drops falling on his face.

" I should have brought an umbrella." Shoto thought, continuing his journey back to the dorms.

It wasn't raining very hard, but it was annoying since Shoto had no way of staying dry. But, the rain felt nice against the bruises on his hand. He had more injuries but they were all hidden by his clothes. Shoto was glad his father had gone a little easier on him. He only had a couple of bruises on his body and a few burns but not so much that his movement was restricted.

He didn't have any broken bones luckily and there was no damage to his face so he didn't have to try too hard to cover everything up.

The only problem was his hand. They were covered in burns from where his Father had grabbed him. The burns went from his knuckles to his lower arms.

Shoto wasn't exactly sure what he would say if someone asked about them,but he figured he'd cross the bridge when he got there.

Shoto was about a mile away from the dorms when suddenly he bumped into something.

He looked up to find kids around his age in uniform, there were three of them all looking annoyed.

" O-oh, sorry am I in your way?" Shoto asked politely, hiding his hands behind his back.

" Yeah you are." The boy in the middle -who had blonde hair- said bluntly.

" Oh, sorry." Shoto stepped aside allowing the boys to pass by him. They didn't move though, they just stood there staring at him.

" Well, bye." Shoto said awkwardly, stepping away.

" Hold on." The boy in the middle said, grabbing onto Shoto's wrist.

Right where his burns were.

Shoto let out a yelp, pulling away. The boy in the middle didn't let go, he continued to squeeze Shoto's arms.

" Do you not remember us?" He asked, glaring at Shoto.

" No." Shoto said, trying to pull away again.