Look what you did to me

This image was found on pinterest!!!

WARNINGS: Panic attacks, mentions of blood, implied abuse and (sorta) self harm

Enjoy ^ ^

Todoroki sat in the common room area of the dorms reading a book trying to focus despite the noise around him. If it were up to him, he would be in his dorm room, wrapped up in a blanket with hot chocolate. But, sadly it was not. After trying to sneak up to his room after school to read in peace Mina and Kaminari ganged up on him, trying to convince him to stay down in the common room. After lots of nagging, Todoroki begrudgingly agreed. He wished he hadn't though. It was so loud it was hard to focus on what he was reading. Todoroki sighed, giving up when there was a sudden increase in noise. Maybe he could sneak off while they weren't looking. They certainly wouldn't notice.

Todoroki was about to walk up the stairs to his dorm when Mina suddenly grabbed onto his arm, pouting angrily at him. " Todoroki! You're not supposed to leave! You promised you were going to stay to watch the movie tonight!"

Todoroki sighed in defeat. " The movie hasn't even started yet, it's nine o'clock already."

Mina's frown deepened. " Nine o'clock isn't even that late!"

Todoroki saged, why couldn't he ever get any peace and quiet?

" Come on," Mina said, cheerily, noticing his change in mood. " I'll let you have my strawberry pocky if you stay."

Todoroki thought about her offer. Pocky or peace and quiet?

Todoroki headed to the kitchen with Mina, now not as moody as he was before. Pocky could do that to him. Todoroki waited patiently by the bar for Mina to finish her conversation with Yaoyarozu, who was eating a cookie Satou had prepared. When she was done, she reached into the cabinet, grabbed the Pocky box and handed it to the eager boy. Todoroki immediately chowed down on the pocky.

" Todoroki!" Todoroki turned to the voice. Midoriya. He was headed towards Todoroki with a big bright smile on his face. Todoroki nodded his head in greeting. " I didn't even know you were still down here." Midoriya said, standing beside his friend. " Mina's making me."

Midoriya laughed, reaching into the box of pocky and taking to sticks out. Todoroki didn't mind too much. " Well, I'm glad you're here, we're gonna watch a Disney movie tonight."

Todoroki cocked his head at the unfamiliar name. " What's that?"

Midoroiya gaped, eyes wide with shock. " You don't know what Disney is?!" Midoriya yelled, but oddly enough nobody looked over at them. Todoroki shook his head even more confused now. Had he done something wrong?

After recovering from his shock Midoriya seemed to realize why Todoroki had never watched or heard of Disney. Midoriya frowned eyes now sad looking.

" Did I do something wrong?" Todoroki asked, feeling bad for upsetting his friend.

" No, no. Not at all." Midoriya seemed to be in deep thought then he snapped his figures. " How about, every weekend we watch a Disney movie so you can catch up!"

Todoroki nodded as if he understood, which he didn't. Why was it so important that he watched Disney movies? Was it something for hero training? Or was it one of those things he missed out on in childhood?

" Todoroki!"

Todoroki turned to the voice the called out to him, it was Yaoyarozu. She smiled holding a teakettle in one hand.

" Would you like some tea, Todoroki?"

Todoroki stared, eyes on the kettle. He hadn't heard what she said, her voice was distorted and distant.