Chapter 11

SO IVE DECIDED TO START WRITING AUTHORS NOTES LIKE EVERYONE ELSE DOES. WELL HI MY NAME IS SAMI AND WELL IDK WHAT ELSE TO WRITE HERE. BUT PLEASE IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY VOTE AND I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR SOME FEEDBACK SO COMMENT!!!! Love ya
-Sami

Once Liam and I were on the way to school he looked over at me and I could tell he was smiling.
"What are you smiling at?" I asked even though I knew what he would say.
"Just you babe." He said and put a hand on my thigh as we drove the rest of the way to school. I wasn't quite sure what would happen when we got to school we hadn't actually been together publicly at school yet so this would be interesting.
We parked in the usual parking space I park in and we both got out and at first I thought we would be keeping everything a secret seeing as Liam walked without grabbing my hand. But I was wrong as soon as we entered the school building Liam reached out and we walked to our homeroom (the footie homeroom) while holding hands.
"Liam, people are going to see us." I said and Liam just smiled.
"It's ok I already told my closest friends and everyone else can screw off. " He said and I smiled back and then blushed as people started to stare. We walked in and took our seats and following that the bell rang. "Thank god we weren't late."
"What the hell Liam is faggot?" I heard Blake from across the room. He pointed and started laughing loudly. I sensed Liam tensing up. He let go of my hand and then stood up.
"Listen I am gay not a fucking faggot and if you use that word around me or my boyfriend, Harry, I will end you. And your career as a footie play do you understand me?" Liam was yelling and I could tell he was pissed when he stomped out the door.
I followed him down the hall into the bathroom and found him sobbing on the floor on the corner. "Liam it's ok. He's just a dick you said it yourself."
"I know but I don't like when people hurt or bully you and I just want to protect you. I love you Harry I really do."
"I know baby, I already know that. Come here." I said and he laid his head on my shoulder and we sat there until 2nd period.
Mostly everyone was ok with me and Liam and the rest of the day went a lot better than homeroom. We left school at the end of the day and went to my house and decided to go to a movie. We went to see Pitch Perfect 2. We sat in the back row and laughed our asses off the entire movie. When we left we went back to his place and cuddled and finally we had to say good night.
When I got back to me house I was so happy I had never felt like this before. I changed into my boxers and fell into bed. I smiled and went to bed happy.