Chapter Nine

I sat there in shock, wait, Liam Payne just said he loves me. "You don't have to say it back but I just wanted to tell you how I felt up front." I was in even more shock now because now I had to start talking.

"I don't know what to say, are you serious?" I was stuttering and blushing like crazy but he didn't mind because he was still smiling at me. He chuckled a little before he answered.

"Yes I am serious, Harry I knew who you were even before you tried out for the footie team, I had seen you in the classes we have together and at lunch and outside of school too. Not to sound too creepy I found out that the house across from yours was for sale and I was the one who brought it up as an option. I'm in love with you and all your little things. I want to know even more about you and become so close to each other we know more about the other person than we do about ourselves." He was saying all of this and for once it wasn't a daydream. He was actually talking to me.

"Liam, I love you too, I have been waiting what feels like a lifetime for you to feel the same way. I really hope we can stay together for a long time. Now, how about we go back to what we were doing." I said smirking at him.

"Are you ready? If you aren't it's ok Harry, I will only do it when you are completly ready and positive about being ready." He said making me feel evev better about the whole situation, but I was ready. I nodded my head signaling that I was ready. "Wait, do you want to go to my house, no one is home and won't be until at least 9. I know your sister and step dad are home here." He asked and I almost completly forgot where we were.

"Yeah, go out the window if it isn't too much trouble and I'll tell them I'm coming to yours to study or work on a project or some shit like that." I said, he kissed me on the cheek and there he went out the window.

"Gemma! Tell Robin that I am going to Liam's house to work on our Geology project. I'll be back by 8." I called into her room, I saw her nod and I left. I went to Liam's door and waited for him to answer. He was taking longer than I expected, but when he opened the door I knew what he was doing. He half opened the door and pulled me inside. He was wearing nothing but underwear,some nerdy galsses and sexy suspenders.

*mature*

"Harry, I think I need to teach you a lesson since I know a lot about this one subject." Oh god, I could feel my member rising as I was sweating.

"Ok, what subject is it? Where can you teach me?" I said playing along nervously. He walked right up to me and grabbed my hand and showed me to his bedroom. I already knew what it looked like but I still looked around and then he motioned for me to sit on the bed. I obeyed him and took my place on his comfortable bed. I was so turned on by now.

"To start the lesson," He trailed off as he was slowly stripping himself of the suspenders, he then put the glasseson the table and walked closer to me. Once he was a few inches from me he pulled his underwear down to reveal his huge boner. I was sweating like crazy already and now it was getting worse.

We were only inches away from each other and he started rubbing his large member against my hips.
I started taking all of my clothes off and Liam finished me off by removing my underwear.
"Babe, are you sure your ready?" He said as I started kissing his neck.

"Of course, I've wanted to do this since I met you." I said feeling myself getting excited down there.

We had sex. I had sex. This was the first time I had ever had sex. Liam took it easy and nice and slow and it was amazing. I couldn't believe I had just had sex with Liam Payne.