Chapter Six

"Really? I don't want to sound creepy, but why are you like so into me?" I asked laughing showing some sense of joking. I saw his smile turning into a blushing straight face.

                "Well, were neighbors and you're really cool, I mean it's not like I like you or anything, I mean I only made it completely obvious. Harry, I knew you before I moved in next to you, you know that right? I mean you think I would allow a stranger to be the co-captain of the footie team? I know how everyone calls you a nerd and sometimes you get bullied for it and others will call you gay once you come out to everyone, everyone, but come on man, you are one of the sexiest men I have ever laid eyes on." I imagined him saying, in the time I was imagining that he was talking but I didn't hear him.

                "Sorry, what?" I said really awkwardly. He looked at me and started telling me how I was really cool and a great footie player and that's all. I really wished it could have been the first thing I imagined.

                "Were you not listening?" He asked when I wasn't paying attention again.

                "Sorry, I have a lot on my mind right now, this guy I like, well I have known him for a while and he just talked to me for the first time a bit ago and I don't know whether or not I should tell him I like him." I blurted and almost regretted it after I heard what I said.

                "Well do you know if this guy is gay as well?" Liam questioned and I wasn't sure how far I would take this.

                "Yeah, he told me, but he isn't really out about it." I said mumbling the last part, I needed to make this sound not like him.

                "Well, if you think he likes you back I think you should walk up to him and plant a big wet kiss on his lips. If he kisses you back, then he likes you, if he pushes you away and screams and looks at you like a weirdo then he doesn't like you." He said smirking, I had a bad feeling he knew I was talking about him.

                "Ok, thanks, oh look, were home. We're going to your house right?" I said changing the subject for a little.

                "Yeah, only if you want to that is." He said politely, he had told me earlier that his parents worked late all the time. I nodded and I followed him in through the door of his house to find an anticipated empty house. "We can go to my room if you want to." He said and I nodded yet again and he smiled. "I'll get some snacks; you can go ahead up awhile it's the first door on the right." He said and I started up the stairs. I saw some pictures of Liam when he was little and his parents and sisters. I turned into the room that he had directed me was his to see some posters on the wall and a desk and a bookshelf. It was a nice room, there was a king size bed in the back corner. I heard footsteps coming up the steps so I sat down on one of the many chairs he had around his room. He walked in and smiled with some snacks in his hands.

                "Wow, I like your room, you guys unpacked really fast." I said smiling up at him. I couldn't help but admire he was so beautiful. If he could read thoughts I would be screwed. The way his lips are so full and stretch out so far when he smiles from ear to ear.

                "Yeah, my mom was really hooked on getting everything out and settled. So, take off your clothes." He said and the way he said it made me blush and snicker. "You know what I mean, you little perv. Come on, take your shirt off at least, I wanna learn about your tattoos." He said and we both laughed a little bit more before I self-consciously slowly peeled the shirt I had on off.

                "Well don't mind the ugly body sorry, I'm really fat and ugly, maybe this wasn't a good idea." I started to trail off before he started to talk.

                "That is not even close to being true. You have a beautiful body, I imagined what you would look like, you look way better. Don't be embarrassed, you are beautiful." He said blushing at the end. I stood up and walked over to him, still shirtless. I got close enough to smell his cologne. I didn't know why I thought getting this close was a good idea but he didn't walk away. I could feel him inching closer; his lips were about a half an inch away from mine. "I can finish that dare now, only if you want me to." He said smirking. I nodded and coughed on what little words could come to my mouth.