58

"Satine." Tony claps and she looks at him. "You up for showing off?"

"Always." She nods sideways with a grin and starts walking over, making Peter chuckle. "What am I showing off?"

"How 'bout archery." Clint nods upwards in doubt.

"Gladly." She shakes her head smugly.

"Knife throwing." Bucky challenges and she gives him an unimpressed look, to which he shrugs.

"Okay, fine." She nods. "Whatever you think I can't do, I'll do it." She grabs a bow and arrow and goes back to the middle of the room. "But, just so know..." She gets it ready and looks at Clint. "You will all lose."

She shoots and turns back to the target to see her perfect bullseye, causing a uproar of wide eyes and impressed 'woah's and 'wow's to spread to spread across the room.

"Told you." She bows. "Give me a knife." She places the bow and arrow on the floor.

Pietro speeds through the room and comes back to her with two knives. He gives her a look, meaning to prove them wrong, and she smiles with a nod before he goes back to his spot and crosses his arms, wearing a proud smirk.

"Hey, Bucky." She faces the targets.

"Yeah?"

"You want me to do some kind of weird trick or something?"

"How far can you throw?" He smirks and she chuckles.

She turns around and goes all the way across the room.

"This good enough for you?" She tilts her head at him.

He shakes his head a bit at her attitude and looks at Sam, making him chuckle as he figures out that she was being an ass. Satine chuckles with a sideways nod and gets ready.

"Okay, but, seriously, cool trick or no?" She raises her brows and they all nod, even some of her classmates, making her smile.

She stands up straight and analyzes the distance of the targets in front of her, a few yards away, and gets ready once again.

The teachers usher the kids to step back a bit out of untrustworthy nerves, which they quickly oblige in agreement while Peter smiles.

She brings the ends of the knives to sit between her fingers on one hand and looks at Peter for a second. He secretly points in the corner of the room with his arms crossed and she nods a bit, making him smile.

Pietro watches her in slow motion as she spins fast on her heels and jumps to send the knives flying through the room. She lands on her foot with one in the air behind her before slowly standing straight with a small victorious grin.

All the way in the corner of the room, a dumby stands with two knives in his chest. All eyes go wide again, except for Peters, who smiles brightly with a proud fist bump in the air.

"How's that for a cool trick?" She smirks as she starts walking towards Peter.

"That's not what I meant, but okay." Bucky shakes his head.

"How do you do that?" Lisa breathes.

"I had a..." She looks at the Avengers. "Rough upbringing." She shrugs and they chuckle in agreement with sideways nods. "Being an orphan in the bad side of Russia, really gets you ready for the unbelievably real world." She hooks her arm with Peters. "And now I can throw knives." She nods with a proud grin.

"Okay, anyway." Tony shakes his head and hand in a bit of confusion. "Now for the fun things."

-

Now, the students are spread around the room being taught archery, knife throwing, how to hold a gun without the amo, and a few combat, and self defense moves by certain Avengers. All while Satine shows Peter how to do a perfect knife throw, not the she way she did it.

"Okay, come on, one more try." She claps and he shakes his head to refocus.

So far, he's gotten pretty close to the target, being that when he shoots his webs, he always hits the target, but they're going directly for the middle. He's only tried about four times so they haven't been here for long.

He fits the knife between his fingers exactly as she showed him and decides to use his senses to figure this out instead of going all willy nilly. He throws it and the tip of the blade hits directly where they want it, making him smile and Satine throw her arms up in celebration.

"Yes!" She claps excitedly before hugging him.

"Oh, my God." He jumps. "Oh, Baby, you are so lucky you're bullet proof."

"Why?" She chuckles as she lets go.

He looks down at the last knife in his hand that is now cracked do to her thick skin.

"Oh. Ha." She chuckles and he shakes his head. "That's funny."

"So lucky." He grits. "You scared me."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." She chuckles sadly.

"Didn't mean to what?" Sam and Bucky show up in monotone.

"Stab myself." She motions.

"Ha." Sam laughs and Bucky smiles. "That's funny."

"That's what I said." She smiles and Peter rolls his eyes. "He didn't find it very funny."

"Forgot she was bullet proof." He explains. "Thought she just got impaled."

"Impaled." She chuckles.

"Try harder next time." Sam pats her back and they walk away, leaving her to laugh, and Peter to shake his head in amazement.