Chapter 57

On weekends,Liu Yuecheng and her sister Liu Yunfei were at home, and the nanny was preparing lunch in the kitchen.

Not long after, Liu Jizhen came back from Liu's company.

Liu Yunfei said strangely: "Mom,Aren't you very busy lately? Why are you free to come back?"

Liu Yuecheng was leaning on the sofa and playing with his mobile phone,he heard this and raised his eyes.

Liu Jizhen said: "Come back and get a document."

She went to the study on the second floor to get the documents and did not leave in a hurry, but sat on the sofa in the living room, planning to wait until lunch was over before leaving.

Liu Jizhen is wearing a white suit,with light makeup, the whole person looks intellectual, beautiful, delicate and capable.

Not at all an old man with two children.

She looked at Liu Yuecheng with a light expression, and asked, "Let you have a good relationship in school,How is it now?"

Liu Yuecheng stared at the phone,pouted: "That's it."

Liu Jizhen: "How about that? You sit up straight for me,answer well."

Her voice was not harsh,but Liu Yuecheng dared not refute.

He threw down the phone and sat down, looking impatiently: "What else,You transfer me to Yan University,But Liu Xiahui is also in that school. "

"The people you want me to have a good relationship with are all behind Liu Xiahui,they obey him,you can't see me."

Liu Jizhen: "Liu Xiahui has graduated."

"He is now in Shengqi Entertainment. If he does well, Liu Bohuai may let him enter the main company. Then..."

Liu Yuecheng said irritably, "Then why don't you say that Dad inherited the Liu family, so I don't have to work hard to get along well with other people."

Someone should be looking for him.

It's like gathering around Liu Xiahui,Isn't it all for the face of the third master of the Liu family.

Now,Everyone knows that Liu Bohuai is in charge of the Liu family, and Liu Xiahui has been raised by his side since he was a child.

Who can put down Liu Jingyuan, the second master of the Liu family.

Their family is like a transparent person.

Liu Yuecheng has resentment.

If it wasn't for his father, it was useless,how could grandpa hand over the Liu family to Liu Bohuai.

Straight over the second son Liu Jingyuan and let the younger son be the master of the house - this decision made their family the laughing stock of Yanjing at that time.

If not, they would not have been abroad for many years.

Liu Yunfei held a pillow in her arms and said, "Brother, Liu Xiahui is now said to be the crown prince of the Liu family."

"You see that after Liu Bohuai gets married and has a child... Will he hand over the Liu family to Liu Xiahui?"

"Liu Bohuai is not a charity, you know how ruthless he is secretly."

Liu Yuecheng snorted: "Liu Xiahui's father was only for Liu Bohuai..."

"Our third uncle doesn't mean to get married yet? When he has to wait until he gives birth to a child, maybe Liu Xiahui has already got the Liu family in his hands."