Chapter 80

The next morning,Li Xusheng got up first.

He got up obediently, dressed himself, and only after washing up did he see his sister Li Hanyu come out of the room.

Li Hanyu is wearing pajamas,hair is not combed,looks a little messy.

Li Hanyu looked in a trance, with a pair of bright dark circles under her eyes, as if she hadn't slept well last night.

Li Xusheng tilted his head,bewildered: "Sister, what's wrong with you?"

Li Hanyu was about to speak whenhe heard the door open. Looking back, it was Li Qingzhou who came out of the room.

Li Xusheng immediately ran towards Li Qingzhou,laid on his lap and called his brother sweetly.

Li Qingzhou also smiled and rubbed his brother's little head.

Then raised his head to look at Li Hanyu,At this look,slightly frowned: "Hanyu, didn't you sleep last night?"

He was sent back by the third master last night,when he entered the living room, he found his sister asleep on the sofa,covered with a small blanket,beside the sofa A dim light was left behind.

Li Qingzhou's heart was instantly soft, and he controlled the wheelchair to wake up his sister,let her go back to the house to sleep.

Li Hanyu blinked her eyes in a guilty conscience, whispered: "Well... I just couldn't sleep in the middle of the night, and I played with my phone for a while."

"Brother, are you going to the Yanjing Century Pavilion for the third round of draws this afternoon?"

Rehan quickly changed the subject.

Li Qingzhou said something to tell her not to stay up late next time, and said, "Well, this afternoon is the third round of draws."

Li Hanyu: "Then... who sent brother over there? Liu, Mr. Liu?"

"The third master sent me."

Li Hanyu was very tangled in her heart, and she wanted to ask but couldn't say it.

She still has class this morning,I was entangled until she finished breakfast and sent Shengsheng to school, and she didn't ask a word or a word when she went back to school.

Alas, now is the critical period of my brother's game, let's talk about it later.

The results of the third round of draws will be announced soon.

—Don’t worry too much about the rescue area, the martial arts area doesn’t need to draw lots and fight.

The housekeeping service robot competition area surprised Li Qingzhou. His opponent this time was Bernie's team.

So soon?

Bernie's team obviously did not expect this lottery result.

But even if it's not right now, it will always meet in the game later.

Bernie nodded to Li Qingzhou at that time, and then took his teammates back to discuss countermeasures.

One of the team members said: "Captain, I watched the game of the strange team before, and their service No. 1 is nothing special..."

If they face their Mayville, they will definitely win.

Bernie frowned and said, "Perhaps the peculiar team has hidden the true strength of No. 1 Service..."

"Since Captain Li can make an excellent and intelligent robot like Rescue No. 1, there is no reason why he can't make an intelligent service robot."

"We cannot underestimate our opponents."