Chapter 7

When the rituals ended like that, jungkook tried to run away and jump on jin's body. But taehyung put his arm around jungkook's shoulder and stopped him.

"Whyy?"

"You have to stay with me for a little while longer."

"Hm. Hubby ahjusshi, this ring is so big.. It's falling." When jungkook showed taehyung the ring that was a little bigger than his finger, taehyung took off the necklace on his neck and put jungkook's ring on it and put the necklace on jungkook's neck in front of everyone.

"Problem solved. But you want to wear this necklace all the time. Understood?"

"Okie." Jungkook nodded and hung onto taehyung's arm. Taehyung smiled and squeezed that little hand in his.

"Permission from alpha daehyun and everyone in the pack

"Permission from alpha daehyun and everyone in the pack. As your new Alpha, I, Kim Taehyung, take responsibility for all of you today. And as an alpha, I promise to work diligently for the safety of the pack and all the responsibilities and duties of a leader. For that, I also expect the support I deserve from your side. Especially this is my mate, your Luna." As taehyung pulled jungkook closer to him, jungkook looked at everyone with his cute bunny smile and waved.

"He is still too young to be responsible, so I hope you all will support Luna until he is old enough to be responsible. And Jungkook is a human child, so you might think that he is weak. But if you don't know, jungkook is the owner of the queen's ring. So jungkook is not an ordinary human child. If in doubt, you can read the ancient book from pack library. It has a painting of the queen's ring as well as the king's ring. The reunion of the queen's ring and the king's ring after three hundred years is at the will of the moon goddess. So let us wait patiently. The moon goddess will help us."

With taehyung's speech, the doubts about jungkook being their luna disappeared in the minds of everyone in the pack and gained a lot of confidence.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After the engagement, namjoon decided to send jungkook to pack school. Jin agreed to that decision because jimin's younger brother Eunwoo was jungkook's age and hobi's mate Jisoo was a school teacher.

Because jungkook is a human child, it is essential for him to be aware of werewolves. It helps a lot for jungkook's safety as well as being the luna of the pack.

Even jungkook happily went to school with jimin's younger brother aka his new friend. Jungkook got the best protection from eunwoo, who was an alpha. But because eunwoo was an alpha, there was no limit to his mischief. So as a friend, jungkook also had to join eunwoo's cute pranks.

Because of eunwoo, when jungkook stayed at yoongi's house more and more, he became very close to yoongi and jimin. While everyone was jungkook's ahjusshies, only jimin became jungkook's minnie hyungie. Because according to little jungkook's logic, jimin is short, so he is also young.