Chapter 30

Feeling a comfortable warmth through the cold outside, tehyung, who was sleeping, woke up suddenly. He opened his eyes and saw a very pretty sight. Jungkook was sleeping on top of him, his pink cheek pressed against taehyung chest and he  was hugging taehyung tightly with both arms and legs. Taehyung was inside the sleeping bag so he couldn't touch jungkook. And especially taehyung was afraid to touch jungkook because of the last night event.

"Kookie.. baby.. I know you're not sleeping." When taehyung said, jungkook slowly raised his head and looked at taehyung. Taehyung was startled when he saw those blood red and swollen eyes.

"You're cold cub.. go inside and sleep."

"Are you mad at me?" Taehyung's chest sank when he heard jungkook's trembling voice.

"Why am I mad at you?"

"I didn't let you to put your pee pee in me."

"Aish, no baby.. I'm not angry about it. Get up now.. let's go inside."

"Zeha said I hurt alpha.. he said we can't say no to our alpha. I also wants to make love with hubby ajusshi.. but I'm scared." Taehyung smiled as jungkook mumbled, rubbing his face against taehyung's chest.

"Let's do it when you grow up. For now, let's not do it."

"Can I help alpha in some other way? I also want to please alpha."

"I don't need it now bub.. we'll see later."

"But like that omega noona said, I will be a bad mate.. so I need to do something to help." Jungkook, who was on top of taehyung, looked at taehyung with his big round eyes and asked, taehyung felt him getting hard again.

"Okay, let's do something about it.. Now get up, let's go inside." Satisfied with taehyung's answer, jungkook leaned forward, pecked taehyung's lips, and moved away from taehyung's body. But with jungkook's action, taehyung froze. That was the first time jungkook initiated a lip kiss.

"Hubby, let's go.." Jungkook's impatient voice brought taehyung back to his senses. Taehyung who came out from sleeping bag took it with one hand and put the other hand around jungkook's waist and headed towards the tent holding jungkook close to him.

Taehyung entered the tent with jungkook, put the sleeping bag aside and closed the tent door. Taehyung turned around after closing the door and his eyes suddenly widened. Because when he turned back, jungkook was completely naked. Taehyung's massive cock hardened seeing the pinkish-white glowing body, so a large bulge was clearly visible on taehyung's pants. When jungkook's eyes were focused on it, he bit his lower lip and looked down nervously. Taehyung knew from jungkook's look that he was still scared. So he slowly approached jungkook, picked him up, placed him on his lap, and gave him a small peck on the button nose.

"If you feel not ready yet, we don't have to do this baby.. I can be patient for you for as long as you want."

"I really want to pleasure you, hubby ajusshi."

"Um.. then, before that, you need to learn few things." When taehyung said, jungkook looked at taehyung with doe eyes and then made himself comfortable on taehyung's lap. Taehyung was rock hard by then because of jungkook's actions, even though jungkook did them unknowingly.

"Kookie is a big boy now, am I right?" Taehyung asked and jungkook nodded yes.

"So from now on, you can't call me ajusshi..'" Jungkook's face fell.

"Alpha doesn't like that name?"

"Not like that.. that name is really cute. But I feel like I'm your uncle.. But I'm your husband.. right?" As Taehyung explained, jungkook nodded, indicating that he understood.