Check the....

Marionette P.o.v

>>>>>The next day<<<<<<

It's early in the morning and the boys body has been moved from his grave to the morgue so we can do an obtopsie in the room is Me,Hannibal, Jack, Will, Brian, Jimmy and Beverly.

We all stand there quietly as we prepare for Beverly, Jimmy, and Brian to do the obtopsie when a low ranking officer walks into the room with a bouquet of flowers and a letter

I think it's from Duncan, but the handwriting on the front is not his.

Ms Banner, I know that you are no longer a Banner, but I have known you for so long, so trust me when I say check the prefrontal cortex

"B-Beverly Check the prefrontal cortex." She looks up at me, confused. "CHECK IT NOW RIGHT NOW!!"

I don't stay after that, and as I storm out of the room, Jack follows me.

"Mari, wait, where are you going." I dont stop walking. I just throw the paper behind me, and he catches it.  He stops me with a firm grip on my arm as he reads the letter. We stare at each other for a long time.

A few moments later, Will and Hannibal appear behind him, confirming the tumor in the young boys prefrontal cortex.

"The killer knows you, and he knew a child with no medical history had a tumor in his brain?" Jack asks skeptically, The math is matching in his head. Fear flashed in Jack's eyes as he put two and two together.

"The killer is just like you." Hannibal says with an emotion I can't place at the moment.

"Yes and is more experienced than I. So I will be taking my leave. I know when I am being toyed with."

I start to walk away, but I am stopped by Jack one again, grabbing my arm.

"Marionette, we agreed that you would help us find the Chesapeake Ripper." He almost yells.

"This ain't him." I say, snatching my arm away from him.

"So that's it you're leaving because you think you're going to die." Jack chirped obviously, trying to get a rise out of me, so I let him have it.

I turn around sharply and stare him down. Speaking steadily, I say. "I know exactly how I'm going to die. I wake up every morning knowing for sure that today is not the day. How dare you speak of  death when you don't even know your wife is dying right now as we speak."

He looks at me, shocked. "W-what do you mean." He stutters

I dont even bother to look over my shoulder as i leave. "Ask your wife Jack."

===========
Duncan p.o.v

 It was high noon when Marionette came rushing through the door as if there was a fire in the house, and I automatically knew something was wrong.

"My love, what's wrong? Did something happen?"

She literally launches herself into my arms and wraps her legs around my waist. We stay like that for a minute until she is calm enough to speak.

"The killer I told you about that is killing people with a spike to the medulla oblongata." She says her face still buried in my neck