Long-time no see and Dinner

Marionette p.o.v

As I rush out of Dr. Lectors' office my phone is still vibrating. Warning me that someone is challenging me for my thrown. Five fools would dare try.

Ky, Mâles, Ellie, Kroes, and my Dad. They are complete assholes and will not just take their defeat and humiliation in peace.

I call Kal and tell him to send Dr. Lector a letter inviting him to the dinner I just planned. After that, I called Willy.

W: Hello

Will sounds nervous

M: Hey Willy, Have you eaten today.

W: Yes I always eat. Why?

He's trying to sound regular.

M: I was inviting everyone over to eat and to discuss why I disappeared.

W: I'll come, do you want me to bring anything?

M: Nope just brings yourself. okay, oh and tell Dr. Lector He's invited too and so is Abigail.

W: Okay but you do remember not everyone is a vegetarian like you.

I can't help but smile.

M: Oh I know, that's why I'm cooking meat, Dummy. I know you guys love to murder animals for sport and food.

W: Mari I have to go

M: I know, Bye

W: Bye

So here I am. I take a deep breath and walk to the local church, as I go up the steps I make eye contact with the clerk and she nods left in the direction that a tall door stands. The room is empty of people and is filled with books.

I walk through the room and find myself in a mini sitting area. I move the armrest of the far-right chair down and it moves smoothly.

The floor opens up and leads to a dark stairway.

In every state the is a hidden Death ring. Not every clerk knows about it only a select few. There are some under libraries, churches, schools, and subways.

As I walk along the stairs and I look closely at the wall to the left and spot the opening.

I swiftly make my way into the ring. As soon as I exit the darkness of the tunnels the crowd goes wild. Screaming and banging on the glass.

I do a 360 so I can get a look at the crowd and show off a little.

When I finally make it all the way around I make eye contact with an old friend.

"Kroes?" I say acting surprised "what are you doing here didn't your husband tell you to stop getting your ass kicked."

She looks me up and down with determination on her face "Shut up and let me fight you little bitch."

A raise on brow at her. "So demanding, I likey." I look her up and down "choose your weapon please." And like that the fight begins after she chooses her weapon.

I did not throw the first punch but I was ready to throw the second.

She sprints towards me. Aiming for my right arm with her sword in hand and I dodge to the left of her swiftly. I stand there unfazed by her eager stab.

She comes at me again with the same vigor as before and I bend my body just out of reach of her sword

I have yet to touch her a d she is already panting like a dog in heat.

I might as well put in some effort. As she aims for my left leg I kick my legs back and jump up, with my fist ready to connect with her chest and it did.