twenty-six

Monday, December 27th, 1985
Harrington Household
6:00 PM

Billy's POV:

Walking willingly inside the house of Steve Harrington wasn't my proudest moment, but in order to at least make Mickayla happy I'll be here for in her spirit you can say? Also it wasn't the fact that I was starting to enjoy hanging around this wei...

Walking willingly inside the house of Steve Harrington wasn't my proudest moment, but in order to at least make Mickayla happy I'll be here for in her spirit you can say? Also it wasn't the fact that I was starting to enjoy hanging around this weird group of friends. Definitely not. Nope.

I walk into the living room, seeing everyone else there along with myself arriving "late."

"What took you so long?" Steve said annoyed

"Calm down Harrington don't miss me too much, I had to drop Max off with the rest of the kids at the arcade." I flash him a smirk causing him to roll his eyes.

I sit down on his couch right between him and Eddie while we just sat there in silence.

"I never realized Mickayla was the one who made all our plans on where we went." Eddie scoffs rubbing his nose bouncing his leg. "I'm kinda pissed at her she left when we had a gig on New Years we had producers coming and everything."

"Yeah, she was shockingly the glue in this chaotic friend group." Robin looks down at her feet "I miss her crazy ass."

"Yeah, I miss her too." I add to Robins comment biting the inside of my cheek, not noticing everyone was shocked by my comment.

"Have you talked to her Billy?" Nancy asks me.

"Yeah, just a little while before coming here, she made it, she's staying at the Byers, she's resting getting used to the time changes." I respond to her.

Chrissy jumps up from her seat squealing in the moment. Everyone looking at her confused.

"WHAT IF WE GO TO CALIFORNIA FOR NEW YEARS!" The small little strawberry blonde screams

We all sat in silence, shifting our eyes to one another, not knowing what we can say. Did we want to surprise her and see her? I mean she just left maybe she should have some space and wait a little longer? Or maybe I could go? Bring Max to visit once more without telling them or would that honestly be selfish to even do. I don't know. Mickayla's not here to guide me in the right direction.

"I mean, do we really have the money? And a vehicle for we can all go into? Let alone our parents would kill us." Nancy says

"Unless?" Chrissy says to Eddie giving him puppy dog eyes. Everyone, even I stare at Munson.

"Why are you all looking at me-" He stops before collecting why we were staring at him. "No. No! Do not make me the one who decides, that should be Hargrove." He throws his arms up in defense before everyone stares at me smirking.

"Me? Why the hell would it be me?" I furrow my eyebrows to all of them.

"Technically you're the one she's in love with." Robin adds.