Chapter 5. October 31st 1971.

I'm telling you Michael Myers did all of this all these incidents are connected to him his nurse brings him his lunch and has to get treated for burns four children had encounters with him and they all have accidents that left three of them dead and one having to be transferred because of the trauma and finally Jennifer Hill's lifeless body found dead outside this building from a supposed fall and because there was no witnesses or cameras to prove his involvement all there is is speculation but I'm telling you it's him if you don't put him in a more secure facility more people's lives will be at risk and it will be on your heads." Dr. Loomis said.

“Listen Sam your wrong what happened was just some unfortunate accident's Michael Myers is catatonic he doesn't speak or move from that chair unless prompted to do so there is no proof that he is responsible for anything that happened. I assigned you this case because I believe in your capabilities as they've shown you managed to get results and I believe your the best shot Michael has to having a normal life again he's a perfect candidate for our rehab program now if you want to be taken off this case I'll surely do it and put someone on it who can give us the results we require. Just let me know now so I can know if I've misjudged you and your capabilities as I believed them to be.” Dr. Wynn replied.

“No there is no need to take me off the case I'll continue to work with Michael and try new methods to gain results the magistrate still demands results in order to decide Micheal's fate I best get going .” Dr. Loomis said.

“If you have any more issues please come see us again .” Dr.Rogers replied. as he watched Sam Loomis leave the room.

“Do you still believe he'll be valuable to our cause?” Dr. Carpenter asked.

“Yes I do he's a major part of our plan working I still believe he can be swayed to our cause we just have to deflect his suspicious nature until we are ready to recruit him to our cause. “ Dr. Wynn replied.

“Well then let us hope he can stay an ally rather than an enemy.” Dr. Rogers said.

“His wife Ellen is also an asset if by chance he proves to be difficult we can recruit her and I'm positive because he loves her he will be easy to persuade.” Dr. Wynn replied.

“For all our sake I hope you are right because we can't allow this to fail, it's too important to allow anyone or anything mess that up.” Dr. Carpenter said.

“In this instance it will mean our downfall to be wrong, and as you've stated we can't afford to let that happen by any means.” Dr. Wynn replied.

“Come on we still have work to do, I say we keep watching everything and make plans accordingly.” Dr. Rogers said.
Dr. Loomis head pounded he took some aspirin he was beyond angry that he couldn't get Wynn or the others to listen to him, the only one in the building he had on his side was Jennifer Hill, but now she's dead.
He had to prepare for her funeral, which to be honest he felt terrible about.

The drive home was a tiring one, Sam had his work cut out for him.

"I can't believe our Jennifer is gone, why did this have to happen to her Adam why?" Eva cried.

"Oh Dear I want answers just as much as you do, but we may never know if she was pushed or if she did actually fell, and unfortunately we will have to eventually come to terms with that no matter how difficult for us, it will be she was our baby and both of us and her siblings were protective of her they are just as heartbroken as we are, and the grandchildren will be hurt that their aunt Jen won't be spoiling them anymore this really broke all of us, but we've got to keep going for her. " Adam replied.

"She's going to be buried In the family plot next to grandpa and grandma Hill she wouldn't have wanted a lot of fuss, just something simple." Virginia said.