Chapter 6. October 31st 1978.

Laurie sat back against the wall the adrenaline was still flowing through her, she didn't feel any pain from her shoulder wound or her ankle she watched as the man that saved her life rushed past her in the hall and own the stairs and out the door she couldn't believe it Bob Lynda and Annie were dead and the strange man that she Julie and Lynda saw earlier that day killed them oh God did he get Holly and Julie too.

"Who's screaming." Holly asked. 

"Let me go see." Julie replied. 

"Tommy Lindsay what's going on, where are you going" Julie asked. 

"The boogeyman is in my house, he attacked us I've got to call the police." Tommy said.

"Alright, come inside we'll call the police and call our parents." Julie replied. 

"Hey guys, come and have a seat. Oh my God, was that gunshots?" Holly asked.

"I'm calling the cops right now, and then I'm calling our parents quickly make sure the front and back doors are locked and Holly grab something to defend ourselves just in case." Julie said.

"What's the matter, Julie, you sound scared." Vance asked. 

"We're in danger dad you need to come here I've called the police we found Tommy and Lindsay running scared they said that the boogeyman attacked them and Laurie, and she sent them to call for help after we brought them inside we heard six gun shots coming from Tommy's house. And we don't know if Annie Lynda and Bob are okay." Julie replied. 

"Alright we're on our way don't let anyone but us or the police inside we will be there as fast as we can, and we will figure out about the others later, for now just stay inside and don't let Tommy and Lindsay leave." Vance said.

"Okay, I will bye dad, and please hurry." Julie replied.

"Come on Keith, the kids are in trouble, we got to get over there right now." Vance said.

"What happened Vance?" Keith asked. 

"Julie and Holly have Tommy Doyle and Lindsay Wallace with them, they said the boogeyman attacked them and Laurie she sent the kids to call for help and Annie Lynda and Bob haven't been heard from for a few hours and Julie said that they heard six gun shots coming from the Doyle house after they got the kids inside. She called the cops, so I'm sure they are on their way over there, but I told her we would be coming along as well." Vance replied. 

"We best hurry then and make sure the kids are alright, I swear what the hell is wrong with Halloween night, it seems since Judith's death Halloween is prime time for crazy shit to happen." Keith replied holding his gun on his lap. 

"Our plan so far is working like a charm. Micheal is proving to be far better than his ancestor ever was." Wynn said. 

"Mrs. Blankenship reports that the police are looking for Micheal, no doubt because Samuel informed them of Micheal's escape you tried to convince him this morning that Micheal wouldn't step foot in Haddonfield but you and I both know he has been suspicious of us long before this if anything you're pissing him off insulting his intelligence by deflecting the glaring red flags he's quite aware are staring him in the face." Dr. Rogers replied. 

"Hi Holly, have you seen or heard from Annie? She was supposed to come get me I tried calling her at Lindsay's, and then I tried Tommy's house and got no answer, I'm starting to get worried." Paul said.

"Well Paul no I have not seen her since we parted ways, we did talk to her on the phone earlier I guess before she talked to you. Annie took Lindsay to Tommy's house, so Laurie could watch her while she went to pick you up Tommy said Lynda called from Lindsay's house looking for her to and after that Laurie got a call that she thought Annie was pulling a prank then the phone went silent after a while Laurie went over there to check but got attacked the attacker chased her back to Tommy's house and Laurie sent the kids to call for help we don't know if Annie Lynda and Bob are alright and as we took the kids in the house we heard six gun shots coming from Tommy's house my parents and the police are on their way now." Holly replied.