Love cycle

Melody

It was 6:00am. I heard the cows mooing and the birds chirping. I gotta do my chores if I wanna go to that party. I was utterly tired to say the least. I was on the phone with Lawson til 11. So yeah.

I went and put some feed in a bucket for the chickens and checked on the baby chickens. I don't fool around with the cows. Stanky ass bitches.

I then fed the pigs and checked on the goats. I walked back inside. It was 7:30 when I came back inside. I took my boots off got ready for a shower. I took my shower and checked my phone.

I got a text from Lawson. Asking if I was still
Coming. I responded with yes and went to the gym. I connected my phone and I turnt it all the way up.

I hopped out of my car and walked to the locker room. I tied up my new balances and walked to the stair master. I did 10 minutes there before hitting legs.

   My legs were jelly by this point. I was on my phone walking before I bumped into someone. It was Lawson. "Melody." He stated. "Lawson" I said smiling. He was sweaty. Breathing heavy.

   I melted damn near. I don't see him outside his basic hoodie and sweats. So the shorts and muscle shirt was a shock to me. "I didn't know you worked out here." He said. "Yeah. I'm Just about to walk to the target." I said.

     "I'm done with my workout. I'll come with." He said with that smile. That smile you make when you wanna see some one naked. "Sure." I said. Showing all my teeth.

      We walked to the target. I remembered I had on these tight ass leggings. I know my ass looks good. I switched my hips a little harder.

    "So the party. Is there a dress code?" I asked looking at some bikinis. "If seeing you in a bikini is on the list" he said chuckling.

   I looked and rolled my eyes. "I don't find you amusing." I said. I needed a new pair of air pods. I walked to the electronic section.

  "You wanna come back to my spot after this?" He asked. "Sure. I'll stay until the party." I said moving my glasses. He's flashing the smile again.

   I got my air pods and went to checkout. I reached in my bag for my wallet. I received a pop on the hand from Lawson. He paid for it before I could blink.

   "Thanks for paying. I'm not fucking you though." I said. "I don't wanna fuck. Your accent is coming out. You my lil southern girl." He said Laying a slap on my ass.

    He walked me back to his car. "What about my car and I need to shower." I said. "That's fine. Go in your house get some clothes and you can shower at my place." He said.

   He drove all the way to my house. "You live on a farm? Damn." He said. "I do." I said getting out. I got some clothes and a pair of heels and walked back out. He sped off.

    He looked so yummy driving. He likes drake and babytron. I like that about him.  He looked over at me looking at him. He looked away and smirked.

     We arrived at his house. It was already 5. I needed to get ready. He opened the door for me. I walked in and this house was EXTRAVAGANT. 

"Where are your parents?" I asked. " don't worry about that." He said. "Uh where is the bathroom." I asked. "Upstairs in my room. Down on hall first door on the left." He said.

   I walked to his room. Not very schooling. Condom wrappers and water bottles. I walked to the bathroom. It was clean. I turned the shower water on.

  He uses dove the pink kind. He also has bar soap under his sink with towels and wash cloths. I got in and washed my body. I used is cetaphil face wash too.

   I got out of his shower. I heard him on the phone from his room. I used his lotion. And then I got dressed. I walked back downstairs in his Nike slides. He looked at my feet as if that's what stuck out to him.

   He laughed. "My shoes. Cute." He said.