Pillowtalk

Lawson's Point of view.

       It was like 9 something and Melody was still sleeping

It was like 9 something and Melody was still sleeping. Her brown curls sticking to her head makes her even cuter. I was just looking at her trying to not awake her. She rose up.

"Good morning" she said pecking my cheek. She got up and she had nothing on. I watched her frantically look for her pink silk robe. "It's right here." I said handing it to her.

She threw on my sweatpants and a crop top. "Well if you're gonna stare at me like I'm edible the rest of the morning your day must not be very eventful." She said. "Shutup." I said laying a slap on her soft ass.

I walked out of our room. Am I doing the walk of shame? Kinda? Not really.. "Look at you. A little pep in ya step" Giselle said looking at my sideways. "A man can't be happy?" I asked smiling.

"Nah. Y'all fucked." Dean said. "You keep saying this. It's like y'all wanna fuck her." I said. "Not really. You guys are obsessed." Melody said peaking by the counter.

  She was covered in hickies. She grabbed some orange juice. "So what do y'all have to do other than mind my vagina?" She asked. I love when she puts people in there place.

  "Well. I have a nail appointment with Cierra." Giselle said grabbing her keys. "Whatever. I have to go to the gym and the mall." Melody said getting her pink water bottle.

I reached in my pocket handing her my wallet. "What's this for?" She asked. "You think I'd let you buy your own skims dresses?"  She laughed "well thank you mr drew." She said kissing me.

I layed a slap on her ass as she walked out. "And you're telling me they aren't fucking? Shitting me." Cierra Said. I mean her sex life isn't mine to tell. So why spill it? Anyways.

Me and Xavier was in the game room playing 2K. "I'm not gonna lie Giselle and Cierra weird as fuck." Xavier said. "Low key. They're always questioning Melody's sex life and it's so weird." I said.

"And Dean is eager to know if y'all  are smashing or not. It's like there is no privacy." Xavier said drinking his monster energy drink.

   I heard the front door open and close. "I'm gonna go check that out." I said putting my headset down. I walked downstairs and I seen shopping bags from Sephora and Nordstrom.

    I looked around downstairs and her lip gloss was on the counter. I then walked up to our room. "Melody?" I looked around. "I'm right here." She said quietly.

    Melody's point of view

Well now that Christmas break is over I can officially say I've had my first patron shot, first orgasam, and my first real crush that acknowledges me

   Lawson and I are FWB? Lovers? Boyfriend girlfriend? I don't even know. But I like it. I like him. It reminds of when I was 13 and fantasized about a Lawson.

   The guy who sweeps you off your feet, takes you places, loves you for you, and doesn't make fun of your hair when it's not done.

  When I thought of love 4 years ago, I thought of love like something I wanted but couldn't grasp and would never have because I wasn't worthy of it.

  I hear Lawson say something. He sees me and he smiles with a look of relief. "Hi." I giggle. I can't help but blush. He walks over to me.

   "Melody, you wanna go out for a drive?" He asks helpling put my freshly done faux locs up. Due to his towering height over me I looked up.

   "Yeah. Can you get me a milkshake too?" I asked with pleading eyes. "Of course pretty." 

Hey guys I'm back!! Happy reading