Let's Play

[Image does not belong to me]
[Mario Party 8 does not belong to me, it belongs to Nintendo]
[Street Fighter does not belong to me, it belongs to Capcom]
[Unedited]

*Y/N's POV*

Leo💙nardo
Hey Y/N! We finished with our patrolling early so me and Raph will be picking you up after your ballet practice, we sent Mikey and Donnie back to the lair to keep April company

You
Okay, thanks for letting me know, see you guys soon!:)

*Time Skip*

It was after your practice and you were waiting outside for the turtle brothers. Most of your classmates had already left, you being one of the few waiting outside. A whistle caught your attention and you turned to look at an alley way across the street, just to see familiar electric green eyes. You unconsciously smiled and made your way across the street and to the alley way.

When you made it to the brothers Leo smiled at you, "Hey Y/N, how are you doing?" "I'm doing good, just a little tired." I shrugged and laughed. Leo's eyebrow quirked up in confusion, "Was practice harder than usual?" "Ah, kind of. I'm trying to get the lead role in our future play, so I'm practicing harder than I usually do." I explained. "Oh! That's right! Do you know what play are you guys doing?" The ocean eyed turtle asked. A laugh of nervousness escapes my throat, "Swan Lake."

Leo's eyebrows rise up in surprise, "Oh! I've heard of Swan Lake!" "Why do you look so nervous?" Raph suddenly said, eyeballing me. He's been so quiet that I briefly forgot he was there. "W-Well," I started, playing with my fingers, "Swan Lake is one of the most difficult ballet plays there is. Some directors have the same ballerina play both of the leading female roles, Odette and Odile. It sounds easy but they're complete opposites! Odette is vulnerable and pure, while Odile is audacious and deceptive. Going from one to the other will be exhausting! And not to mention Pierina Legnani! She performed Swan Lake in 1895 with such grace and skill that it set the bar high for all ballerinas!"

When you finished your rant, you looked back to the two brothers to see them with wide eyes. "O-Oh, s-sorry." I nervously chuckled, looking back to the ground. Raph rolled his eyes and placed his hand on your shoulder, "Stop your worrying. Keep up your practice and don't give up. You'll get the lead role." My eyes were wide at his comforting words, as so we're Leo's. Raph turned around and kneeled to the ground, "Now, let's go."

Me and Leo looked to each other, making sure we hear and were seeing the same thing. Raph being nice and willingly letting you on his back? Something must have happened. But just in case this was a one time thing, you hurried onto the red masked turtles back, not questioning his personality switch towards you.

*Time Skip*

We made it to the lair and Raph finally let me down. Said turtle left to the kitchen without another word, and me and Leo looked at each other from the corner of our eyes, still in shock from Raphs behavior. I lightly shrugged, not sure what was going on with him, and made my way to the living room.

"Hey, Mikey. What are you playing?" I questioned the orange masked turtle, whating him play a video game. "Mario Party 8, want to play with me?" Mikey paused the game and turned to me with a smile. "U-Um... sure," I stuttered out, taking a seat next to the baby blue eyed turtle. "Just take it easy on me, I haven't played video games in almost 10 years."

Mikeys eyes looked like they were about to bulge out, "WHAT?! You haven't played video games in 10 years?!" I sweat dropped and shook my head no. "Alright! We're breaking that hiatus!" Mikey confidently said, starting the game.

*Time Skip*

"I-I..." Mikey could barely say anything as he looked at the TV screen. He turned to me, eyes wide, a small grin on my face. "I thought you said you hadn't played in 10 years?!" He finally shouted. "It's true, I haven't played in 10 years. But I never said I wasn't good." I nonchalantly shrugged, smug smile on my face. I had beat Mikey by a long shot.

Leo and Donnie had actually sat on the couch when they heard Mikeys shouts of distress. They found it amusing watching a girl beat their brother at a video game. "Whats going on here?" We all turn to see Raph, his normal grumpy look on his face.

Donnie laughs, "We just watched Mikey get his butt beat by Y/N!" Leo eyed you and Raph out of the corners of his eyes, "Yeah, she's really good at video games, probably the best out of all of us." Leo said, gaining a confused look from Donnie. Leo gestured to you and Raph through his eyes and the purple masked turtle understood. "Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if she beats you." Donnie added, making Raphs eyebrows furrow.

"I doubt it, I'm the best." Raph firmly states. "Are you sure about that?" I ask, a slightly challenging the electric green eyed turtle. "There's only one way to find out." Raph said darkly, jumping over the couch and changing the game to... Street Fighter.

He sat down next to me and picked his character, Ryu. I picked Chun-Li. The air was tense, me and Raphs competitiveness filling the room. Then, the match started. You could hear mine and Raphs furious button clicking, trying to knock down the other with our characters combos. I would hiss in irritation when Raph knocked down my character, and he would growl when I knocked down his.

The first round went to Raph, "Hah! Beat that!" "Okay, enough playing around." I seriously said, straightening my posture. Raph looked at you from the corner of his eye, slight concern in them. When the second round started, you barely gave him chanced to attack, constantly hitting him with combos. You won the second round.

Raphs face was filled with surprise, then his eyebrows furrowed in anger as he gripped the controller. "Fine. Let's do this." You both were attacking each other mercilessly, not backing down. It was a close call, but you won the third round, winning the entire match. I laughed in joy and slight surprise while Raph, one again, growled in anger, "Again!" He shouted, starting up another match.

You and Raph continued playing, or seemed like you were taking turns winning the matches; you would win one, Raph would win the next, ect. Both of you eventually calmed down and actually enjoyed playing the video game together, laughing and playfully shoving each other to get the other to miss a combo.

You were glad Raph was gradually opening up to you, a happy grin on your face. Raph was also happy that his attitude wasn't getting in the way of making a friendship with you, though he had to ignore the racing of his heart whenever you touched him or smiled at him, he still enjoyed spending time with you.

Behind you two, Leo and Donnie high fived each other, smug smiles on their faces.