Bruise

[Unedited]

*Y/N's POV*

"Woah!" You shouted in surprise. You and April had just made it to the lair to see the brothers fighting each other, more accurately, training. Your ballet practice was canceled today so you and your best friend went to the lair directly after school.

The brothers paused their training and turned to go and April. "Oh! Hey guys!" Leo greeted, "Don't you have practice today, Y/N?" "My ballet master canceled due to a family emergency." You answered, Leo nodding in understanding.

"Well, you guys are just in time!" Donnie started, "You haven't seen us in action yet, right Y/N?" You nodded, "The closets I saw you guys in action was when we first met, I could barely see you guys so I wouldn't count that." Mikey bounded up to you and April, "Well, take a seat lil mama's, enjoy the show!"

You and April went and took a seat next to Splinter, the ninja master kindly greeting the two of you. When the two of you were settled, Splinter restarted their training, "Hajime!" It seemed Splinter had split the brothers into teams of two, Raph and Donnie together and Leo and Mikey.

Raph and Leo started off battling each other while Donnie and Mikey were battling the other. They eventually switch, Raph against Mikey and Donnie against Leo. You were having a hard time keeping up with who is who and who is against who became of how fast they were moving.

Sometimes, you would jolt whenever there was a loud metal against metal sound or if someone was thrown near you. All of their kicks, flips, speed, and strength reminded you of what they really are: ninjas. Japanese assasins in training. You were also reminded of how lucky you are to be friends with them.

*3rd Person POV*

To say Raph was distracted was an understatement. With Y/N in the room, he was a mixture of insecure, self-confident, and partially detached from training. His brothers actually found it somewhat easy fighting him. They were confused at first, but when they saw his eyes flicker to Y/N for not even a full second, they knew.

Leo, Donnie, and Mikey looked to each other and spoke without words. As the four brothers were switching sparring partners, and with Raph distracted, Leo and Mikey 'accidentally' stuck their foot out and tripped Raph... towards Y/N.

Raph let out a shout of surprise at gravity taking him down. He landed chin first into the floor, right in front of Y/N. She yelped too in surprise at the red masked turtles sudden fall. Everyone else in the room winced at Raphs new injury. 'Maybe only one of us should have tripped him...' Both Leo and Mikey wordlessly said, looking to each other.

"Raphael! Are you okay?!" Y/N asked, face full of worry. Raphs heart rate spiked when he heard her say his full name. He shot up and sat on his knees, "Y-Yeah, I'm fine." He grumbled.

Raphael swore he stopped breathing. Y/N had moved in close to him and placed her hand on his neck, gently pushing his head up to get a better look at his chin. Raph was frozen as she observed his injury.

"Oh gosh, there's a bruise already forming. We should get you an ice pack." Y/N said, standing. "You are dismissed, Raphael." Splinter said, nodding towards his son. Raph stood and him and Y/N left the dojo.

The three remaining brothers cheered and high fived each other, happy that their plan worked. April shook her head, but had an amused grin. "Now, as for you three..." Splinter, on the other hand, had a dark look on his face. The brothers gulped in fear.

*With Raph & Y/N*

Y/N and Raph walked into the kitchen and went straight for the freezer. Y/N was leading the way and Raph was behind her when she opened the freezer and yelped, jumping back... into Raphs chest. Instinctively, Raph wrapped his arms around her when she fell into him.