8-( ̄Δ  ̄𖡍) Sparkling Hall

Malleus looking worried
- It would appear our plans have gone awry. I was asked to pretend as though I'd been possessed by the ghost of an evil emperor.

Trey chuckles "That explains the pipe organ. You really went all out." Malleus nods explaining further:
- They told me you were to take in sights around the Spectral Realm first. Then you would come here for the party. I certainly didn't expect this would cause you such grief. Allow em to offer my apologies.

Rook tells about his worries :
- Our peers had been taken, a mysterious invitation popped up, we were whisked away to the Spectral Realm, and a bunch of ghosts threatened us. The evidence clearly pointed us in one direction.. On the other hand, we were slow to reassure those initial impressions and quick to use brute force. It would be unfair to lay all the blame at Malleus and the ghost's feet.

Silver sighs "It just goes to show, violence is never the answer. Wait! Was that what you two were trying to teach us all along?". Jamil stares:
- How can you be so charitable!? There is no way that's true! What about the mirror fragments? Were those another hint?

Malleus shakes his head
- No, we actually do need those. I sent the ghost to gather them, but you all have brought in quite the haul. It must have been rather difficult to find that many. I commend you.

Jamil thinks (I don't have the heart to tell him I got most of these by tricking Silver and stealing them from the ghosts. . .) . Malleus:
- Hm, we do have the correct numbers. Now we'll be able to hold a grand Halloween party.

Rook asks curiously "What do the fragments have to do with it all?". Jamil nodded " Yes. I have been wondering their purpose myself". Ace snitching on Leona so fast:
- Was Leona right? Are you trying to piece together some hinky magical artifact?

Malleus chuckles as using his magic green smoke and lighting surrounds the area as it reveals:
- Heh heh heh. . . Very well. I shall reveal unto you the truth. Come, mirror fragments. Return to your proper place! Revert to your proper shape! Let the Sparkling Hall be revived here and now!

A disco ball! Everyone "Whoa!" . Silver "Agh, it's blinding!". Riddle "I can't see a thing!". Rook points "Look, above us!". Everyone yelped again loudly "SO SPARKLY!". Malleus smiled at them happy:
- Indeed- this is the Sparkling Hall's true form. Or at the very least, it's how the ghosts described it to me. This is my first time seeing it as well. It's something of a social spot for ghosts. Once upon a time, this hall was a vibrant place. Filled with light and never ending laughter. But one day, a few ghosts got carried away and climbed atop the chandelier to hold a duel. And their wild attacks caused this sparkling orb to come crashing down. When it shatered, it's pieces flew across the Spectral Realm. No party was ever the same after that. Over time ghosts stopped congregating here, and the hall went into disrepair. The ghosts had given up on finding the broken fragments. But I sought to ignite their passion once more. I thought if I invited enough ghosts and told them they needed the fragments to attend, they would gather scores of them .

Ace says " Sorry to just cut in, but I gotta clarify something. You mean to tell me that mirror fragments come from. . ." . Everyone yelled:
- A REGULAR OLD DISCO BALL!?

Floyd complains a little and mostly just snitching on Leona more:
- For real? Didn't one of us go on and on about them being a part of some bad news artifact? Talk about crying wolf!

Kaori voice can be heard because they heard it and yelled back as a reply "Oh it was fun to watch!".Ace:
- Definitely wasn't me but I do recall SOMEONE putting on a whole let's get serious now speech about how mirrors "connect two places together. . . "

Leona annoyed "Just forget that. All of it. Eject it from your brains." Grim, Lilia, Yuu and the others arrived slowly to the party scene. Lilia:
- Gracious, were Kaori and Ei ever fired up. Talking them down was no mean feat. The two of them literally was unscathed while Halloween management committee members look so roughed up. . .