Chapter-5

Happy reading 💙

Arianna Valentino

To unravel the past being reason for a scar on my heart,I'm not yet ready.

To unravel, I need to open up my past.

Discussing my past will really make me uncomfortable and anxious.

"Ms.Valentino, I heard you approved of this Insane idea of little ones. How come you are running an empire?", He laughed at my face as I got irritated.

"I asked the same question Mr.Silvestro. You got no brains", scoffing I asked Almond and Matteo to give us some space.

"Mr.Silvestro, I know why you are here. What's your deal on this marriage?", I asked drinking water.

"If Matteo gets married before me, I would gain nothing. My business will end up in vain", he smiled as I rolled my eyes at him.

He would not come here, if he have a way out.

Marrying someone for buisness.

Just like me with a purpose.

One of the reason I fell for him.

Putting everything behind for his betterment.

"So?".

"What's your proposal on this deal?", He asked as I pretended to look around like I'm bored.

"A contract with the clauses I prefer", he gave me a glass of water.

"As expected, Ms.Valentino. Compelling things to go on your way", he mocked me as my hands turned into fist.

"Yeah. Unlike you, Mr.Silvestro.Vanishing when things do not go on your way", smiling sweetly at him,I got him worked up.

"Ms.Valentino, I suggest you to be careful with your tongue", he warned me as I smirked.

"Why, Mr.Silvestro? I'm starting to have fun after a long time", Laughing little I smiled at waiter who made his way towards us.

"I would go with the combo one and he would take the same", I waited for him to interrupt me.

He waved at waiter to leave us.

"You will be unhappy if I start my game, Ms.Valentino", his hand ruffled up his hair as I looked the other way.

Damn!

"I could not waste anymore time. I will send my assistant with contract. If you are okay, sign with it. I just can't stand you", with that I got up not sparing him any glance.

Walking to my car, I was suddenly pushed to it trapping me between the car and him.

How could I forget his touch?

A little contact with him was all enough for me to get hot.

"Mr.Silvestro", I put my hands on his chest to push him away.

He hold my hands as he pushed himself further to me.

"Do not walk out on me. How rude of you? I would like to tame you to behave", his words made me uncomfortable yet in a good way.

"Mr.Scary Silvestro is back. Watch out, I'm not the naive Valentino you used to date. And do not mishandle me, you will not like the rebel in me", pushing him hard I got on my car and drove out of the place.

Watching him in side mirror made me angry.

He is doing fine. He is fine even if I'm close to him.

At the end of the day, I'm just other girl.