Chapter-26

Happy reading 💙

Arianna Valentino

I should have expected this.

Me and Lil are having a heated conversation.

And my madness took over my mind.

"Lil, I have so many things to worry about. You are just overreacting. You love Liam then why are you acting hard to get", I snapped at her.

"He did not ask me out. I did. He did not propose me. I did. It seems like I'm the one pulling him into this marriage", she told frustrated but I was getting irritated for no reason.

I told her, I do not want to have any conversation right now.

I received a message in morning from Carter and it spoiled my entire day or should I say my entire life.

But she is bugging me with her worries.

"Then you love him more or he is not the type to say things out. You are dating him. So you should know him better", I told her as I walked towards the door.

The door was already open.

Noah and Lucas outside the door watching us silently.

Lil standing before the mirror.

I saw Noah and Lucas asking me to control my temper from mirror.

"You can't even listen to my problems", she sighed with disappointment.

One thing I hate is when Lil sighs.

Like I disappointed her the most. Like my mom. I hate when people sigh at me.

Like I did some biggest sin in the world and they are so disappointed about my existence.

"I don't see any problems here, Lil. You are just disappointed because you like when guy asks you out. But with Liam, you did.That's the change when you love someone truly", I reasoned out and I was about to leave.

"Then did you ask Raphael out?", Really where the conversation is heading to?

"Do you love him? Why did you marry him?", Her questions made my temper flare.

I took a deep breathe.

But just then, I saw someone through the mirror other than Lucas and Noah and I remembered the message Carter sent me.

"I married him because it will support my buisness. If Silvestro and Valentino are together no one could beat them. Then, I wanted a revenge on him for hurting me", I told her while she gasped.

"And now? Have things changed?", She asked while I stayed silent for seconds.

Then I made eye contact with the person through mirror .I saw the anxiousness and nervousness.

"It stays the same", my words made his face pale and I saw his heart broke.

"Raphael, you are here?", I acted like nothing happened.

"Really Arianna? You know I'm here and yet you wanted to hurt me on purpose", he asked as his tone changed with anger.

"I stated the truth, Raphael", I told as Lucas, Noah and Lil shook their head to not to hurt him more.

"So you don't feel anything for me? Huh? Then what about our aggreement of trying to make this thing real?", He asked and his nerves are bulging out in anger.

"I did not agree to anything Raphael, if my memory serves me right", I took a seat on couch.

His eyes became wet and red sending a wave of pain to my heart.

"Yes, you are right. It's me once again who made a fool out of myself. I thought it was real. What we had was real", his eyes were pleading to me to stop this conversation and say this is a prank.

"Raphael, Did you really thought that I loved you?", I smiled at him wickedly.

"You never changed. As always you are selfish and you care about your feelings alone. I f***ing hate myself for getting fooled by your games once again", I stayed silent.

"Don't ever get into my sight. Once our contract ends, we are done", with that he left.

I sat watching him leave with no reaction.

"What's happening Arianna? What have you done?", Lucas came to me but I shook my head.

I asked all to leave me alone and locked up myself in a room.

My phone pinged.

Unknown Number

I'm coming for you, My artist.

I put my phone away switching it off.

I just stared at ceiling lying down on the bed.

The door clicked and I found Lucas entering the room. I don't even know what's the time is now.

"Lil and Noah?", I asked him sitting up.

"They left. They have important meetings to attend", he said sitting next to me in bed.

"What's going on, Arianna? I won't know unless you tell me", he asked patting my shoulder.

"Nothing", I sighed.

"Let's get some fresh air", he extended his hand for me to take.

I smiled thanking him for keeping me company.

We drove to hometown of our mum's, three hours of drive from here.

We reached the lake, our favourite place to hang out when we were kids.

"This place haven't changed a bit", Lucas smile was wider than ever as he took a deep breathe and did a happy sigh.

"I got a message. It's too similar to him", I informed him as I followed him out of the car.

"It might not be him", he glared at me and added.

"If he is him, would you leave Raphael for him?", He asked while I stayed silent.

"If you explain things to Raphael, he would understand. He trusts you", he snapped at me.

"I know, he would understand me. But it's not something easy to talk about especially with your loved ones", I snapped back at him.

"So what's your plan?", He asked little anxious.

"As of now, Nothing. I have to meet him in person. If he is him or not", I have no plan.

"If he is him, what would you do next?", His face looked pale.

"I would leave Raphael", he looked like I had grown two heads.

"You love him, Arianna", He stated.

"I do. I really do. But that doesn't mean, I want to be with him", I looked away from his face.

I knew he wants best for me.

Just like he wants best for me, I want best for Raphael.

And if me being with him will be a nuisance, then I will just disappear from his world.

Like in the past!

Like I was. The Selfish Witch Arianna!

*****
Hope you liked this chapter!

Please do Vote and Comment!

Love ❤️❤️ Moniagnes