WEDDING

LOOK AT THE PIC!!!

Jessica's POV

Finally... I took a deep breath and looked at my reflection in the mirror. My makeup... My dress... My heels... "UNNIE! calm down! you look perfectly fine!" Krystal giggles as she stands beside me, placing her arms on my shoulder. She hands me the bouquet of flowers. "Leggo! Turn up!"

I giggled and carefully walked to where my dad was waiting for me. He smiled silently. "I feel like I'm sending you off somewhere far away." I latched my arm onto his. "I'm still your daughter appa. And I'm not that far at all." Dad gestured forward. "Shall we?" I nodded and followed him.

*Que wedding music as the bride walks down the aisle*

I held onto Dad's hand tightly as we walked down the aisle. People turned, and stood to greet us. I looked up and saw that the girls, all nine of them were my bridesmaids. And for the boys side, there was EXO, standing in two rows. The bestman and bestwoman is Krystal and Minhyuk, her boyfriend.

My eyes landed on Luhan as I started to approach him. He smiled at me, looking so suave in his suit. Dad handed me over to him. I held the flowers tightly as I looked into his eyes, smiling back at him. The guy (whatever you called him) started to say a few words.

"Do you, Xi Luhan, take Jung Soo Yeon as your beloved wife till death and sickness do you apart?"

Luhan looked into my eyes sincerely. "I do" He said it confidently.

"Do you, Jung Soo Yeon, take Xi Luhan as your beloved husband till death and sickness do you apart?"

Luhan looked at me expectantly. I smiled "I do" "You may now kiss the bride" Everyone cheered as Luhan's lips met mine in a soft sweet kiss. He pulled away and smiled. "I love you" I gave him my eyesmile. "I love you too"

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

The end :)

K.S<3