This Friday Night | 2

TW: fluff, smut

-

George's POV:

Friday arrives sooner than expected, and I almost regret falling asleep so early last night. Since Dream and I woke up earlier than usual.

I sit in a chair along the kitchen island, mindlessly scrolling through my TikTok feed. Until a specific video starts playing.
Dreams voice sounding out from my phone quietly, and a video of me catching my eye.

"You know you love me, George." Dream says to me, a light blush tinting my cheeks in the video. The caption reading; 'GUYS DNF IS REAL, JUST LOOK AT GEORGES FACE WHEN DREAM SAYS THAT!'

I blink hopelessly at my phone, knowing the fans will find out themselves sooner or later.

Arms wrap around me, "Why do I keep hearing my voice play from your phone over and over?" Dream chuckles.

"It's just another stupid fan edit.." I mumble, bring my thunb to the screen to swipe to the next video.

"Wait, let me see." He says, taking my phone from me and reading the caption. His lips curving into a smirk. "We don't even need to tell them, they already know."

"Let's just pretend to be friends for a little longer, seeing them freak out over this stuff is funny."

"Great idea, and also. Sapnap, Karl, and Quackity want to meet up at the mall in a bit."

"Sounds good," I reply, taking my phone from his hand and turning it off.

"Be ready in..about thirty minutes?"

I nod, flashing a smile at him before standing up from my chair, and walking up to our shared room. Deciding to change out of my day old clothes, and put something better on.

Deciding on a baggy pair of black cargo pants, and a blue hoodie. I walk into the bathroom, changing into the new found outfit. Before brushing my hair, and running my hands through it to give its volumized look back.

-

Dream stands outside of the car, waiting for me whilst opening messages and snaps from people on Snapchat. His gaze shifting to me when I stop in front of him.

"Hey," he smiles, moving out of the way of my door, and opening it for me.

"Thank you, my love." I mutter, sliding into the car carefully and watching Dream close the door gently. Before walking around the car to the driver's side, and getting in.

He starts the car, and pulls out of the driveway. His hand moving to rest on my inner thigh, and rubbing his palm in a circular motion around the area. Causing me to shift in my seat, the seatbelt tight around my stomach as I did so.

Soon enough we make it to the mall, I quickly get out of the car, only to be stopped by dream standing in front of me, staring down at me soon after.

"You really thought you could get away with it, huh?" He mumbles.

"With what?" I ask, looking at him in confusion.

"Getting out of the car by yourself!" He whines.

"Dream, it doesn't matter. Come on, we have to go! The others are waiting for us."

"I think they can wait," Dream says, while pushing me back into the car, and locking it.

He stood outside of the car smirking at me. He pulled out his phone, typing something, and I knew who he was texting when my phone buzzed in my pocket.

-

Dream-

You can get out once you say sorry.
11:23 AM.