I Fell In Love With My Best Friend | only part

TW: fluff

-

Georges POV:

I watch the tall blonde move back and forth, mixing pancake batter, then going back to the stove to flip a pancake with ease.

His movements are graceful, earbuds in and blasting music, the way he hums beautifuly along to the song playing, the way he twirls and his apron poofs up against his hoodie.

I smile, thinking about how much I love him. I never want to leave him, I want to hug him forever, and never let go. God, I love him.

I'm released from my thoughts, when someone grabs my chin gently, making me look up at the blonde suddenly standing over me.

"Hey," he smiles at me, his thumb rubbing my soft pink cheek lightly.

"Hi," I say, feeling warmth rush to my cheeks.

"Breakfast is ready, baby," he says with a smirk.

He puts his other hand out in front of me, I take it, being pulled up quickly.

"Dream!" I yell, blushing more at the realization of the "baby" he threw in.

He giggles pressing our chests together, smirking down at me.

"Do you wanna eat or fuck?" He asks left eyebrow raised, and the same smirk on his face.

"I-" I'm cut off by Dream pulling me closer to him, our faces a centimeter apart.

"What is it? Love~"

He knows what he's doing, and it's completely on purpose. I should be used to his flirting by now honestly. I don't know why this is so different to me.

"Georgie? Hello there baby boy~"

"What is wrong with you today?" I push him away, smiling while shaking my head at him.

"Hey! I'm just playing around, babe!" He smiles, running over to me

"Babe? Baby? Love? Baby boy? What are you really trying to do?" I scoff.

"Awe~ your paying attention to the pet names I gave you!~"

I turn around to look at him, only seeing a smirk growing on his face.

"You're trying to hard," I say plainly.

"What! Homies can't call homies baby?"

"It's different when one has a crush on the other.." I mumble.

His smirk faded, and my eyes widen in shock. Shit.. I said that louder than I should've.

"I- I'm going to my room-.." I swallow back the lump in my throat, and run up to my room, tripping over a few stairs.

"George wait! I'm sorry! It's okay, can we please talk about this?" A voice calls out behind me.

Tears fall down my face onto my chest. I stumble over my feet, tripping over the last step with a thump.

Large hands grab my waist, turning me around to look at the blonde.

I sob, covering my face with my arm and hoodie sleeve.

"George. Look at me."

I wipe the warm tears from my face, sniffing back the rest that dare to fall from my eyes.

I pull my arm away from my face, locking eyes with the gold yellow ones. Knowing how beautiful they would be if I wasn't colorblind. I know they are supposed to be green, but either way. I can't help but feel as if I'm lost in his eyes as is.

One of his hands let go of my waist, reaching up to my face. He gently wipes a tear that rolls down my face. Smiling at me, he leans forward, connecting our lips passionately.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" He asks as he pulls away.

"I was scared, wasn't the flirting just a joke? entertainment for our fans? For the views? Why did you start flirting off camera? Is it just a bad habit?"

"George. I may have flirted on stream for the viewers entertainment, but I've ment it. I meant all of it. The look on your face everytime I said something flirty, I love it. I love everything about you.. I love you. George."

I lean back against the stairs slightly, shocked by his words.

"I love you too, Dream. I thought it was just a joke, and I'm glad to know it was all true."

He smiles at me, his hand sliding down from my face, to my waist once more. He lifts me up, placing me onto the flat ground off the staircase.

He keeps his eyes locked with mine. Pinning me down onto the soft carpeted floor of the hallway.

"Is this comfortable?" He asks, making sure I'm comfortable.

I nod my head, wrapping my arms around his back, right under his arms, pulling him closer.

He stares at me, eyes looking at every inch of my face, taking in every detail. As if trying to remember every little thing about me.

"You're so pretty, George."

"Oh, shut up, your the best looking out of the both of us."

"You have pretty privilege, I don't," he smirks.

"What? No?" I scoff.

"George, yes you do, even your fans say so, and I would know by all the thirst traps on my for you page. "

"What..?"

"Oh, shit. Did I say that out loud..?"

"You get thirst traps OF ME, on your for YOU page??" I burst out laughing, and dream looks at me shocked.

"Okay, I can explain... Nevermind, no I can't."

"PFFT" I laugh, trying to roll out of his tight hold.

"George."

I stare at him, holding back another burst of laughter, my eyes tearing up.

Dream stares at me, no smile, just a blank look. His eyes didn't move, they stayed locked with mine. And I didn't feel like laughing anymore after realizing how serious he is.

"I can't explain how much I love you.. George, will you be my boyfriend?"

I stare at him in shock for a minute, processing his words. Playing them over and over, trying to figure out if he's completely serious.

"Yes, just yes, one thousand times yes!" I squeak out, a huge smile plastered on my face, as I pulled him closer, our noses touching.

He smiles at me, connecting our lips quickly.

He pulls back, smiling at me once more. I've never felt so loved, and I wouldn't give up the world to change this. I fell in love with my best friend, and I'm perfectly fine with that..

-

1046 words!

Make sure you eat and stay hydrated, love you guys so much!

♡♡♡