Another Day, Another Hour

You've never been one for going out to social events, being home in comfy clothes always seemed more appealing with your favorite contents after work. Working as an admin for a doctor's office can drain someone as introverted as you, but somehow your coworkers persuaded you into going out with them tonight. There was no way you would regret it right? You just need to get out and live a little, have fun.

Well, fun was definitely an understatement for the events that were about to unfold.

You looked at the section of your closet you barely visited and found an outfit for tonight. You're not one for skirts so you went with black leather pants, booties, and a white crop top. You decided to do some makeup and fix your hair. Taking a look in the mirror, you felt satisfied with your choices. Maybe this isn't so bad, or so you thought. Walking downstairs, you grabbed your phone, wallet and keys. You locked the door on the way out, not knowing what you would be getting into tonight, or out of.

You got in the passenger seat of your coworker's car, normally you're one to drive yourself but you figured you wanted to drink a little if there was alcohol to let loose.

"You look so good!" She squealed and hugged you.

"Thank you, so do you," you smiled at her and buckled up.

She drove and you patiently sat in the front seat as she picked up the other two that were coming along tonight. You then headed to the club of choice, one you never heard of before. Apparently it's a new place and your friends wanted to check it out. What can go wrong?

Anything can happen, and you knew this all too well.

You all got in, thanks to your smooth talking. Introverts are some of the best at persuading others. You walked in and knew this wasn't your type of outing, but the music had a good vibe and it wasn't super loud. That helped a lot for your confidence as you made your way to the bar. The man who came to bartend for you was super handsome and polite. You almost choked on air looking at him. He came over to you with a beautiful smile and deep dimples. You've never been one to swoon over a man you'll never see again, but he's so gorgeous that you can't help it.

"What can I get you tonight beautiful?" He asked with a smile and leaned on the counter.

"I'll have a sex on the beach," you answered and popped yourself onto the bar stool in front of him.

"Anything for you," he winked and started making your drink.

You took a look around and watched as your friends mingled, being the designated mother of the group is exhausting but fun at the same time.

The bartender set the drink gently in front of you, "here you are my lady, let me know if you need anything at all. This one's on me."

You looked at him.

"You sure? You don't have to do that?" You questioned him.

"I'm very sure, you look like you need to loosen up and not be the mother of your friends," he smiled.

How did he see right through you?

"How'd you know I'm the mom of my friends? Well coworkers?" You raised your brow at him.

"They all went off to do their own thing and you're watching over them as they mingle. You just have that energy." He replied as you downed your drink.

You nodded, "I get that a lot."

He smiled at you, "I'm Jaehyun by the way."

You smiled back at him, "I'm y/n, nice to meet you Jaehyun."

You looked around and watched your so-called "friends" walk out the door with some guys. You rolled your eyes and muttered under your breath, "I knew I should have driven myself."

Jaehyun sighed, "I'll make sure you get a ride back to your place, if anything I'll skip out to take you. I'm sure my boss Taeyong wouldn't mind."

You smiled at him, "you don't have to do that, I can get an Uber or something."

He chuckled, "please I want to. With how gorgeous you are I wouldn't want something to happen to you."

You two chatted in between him serving other customers and a few more drinks yourself. While you were about to ask him to take you home, a group of men in suits walked in. You looked at Jaehyun and his smile dropped in an instant. "Come with me, no one's allowed back here but I'm making an exception," he said and pulled you back towards the staff areas, just before the gunfire started.

Shit was about to get real.

(Possible pov swap to first person. This is my first time writing in a different narrative pov so I hope it was good)