Ruin Me, Please

HERE COMES THE SMUT, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

He pinned me up against the door after closing it behind me, he kissed me for the first time. It felt natural, full of lust and desire as I put my arms around his neck. He bit my bottom lip and slipped his tongue in my mouth when I gasped, gripping my waist and pulling me towards the bed. His lips felt like heaven, super soft and tasted like the chapstick he uses. He practically threw me on the bed and looked me up and down like I was a five-course meal, ready for him to devour me. He put a hand around my throat and leaned in close, kissing on my jaw up to my right ear. I let my legs fall open and bit my lip as he leaned in closer.

"Alright princess, you're going to be a good girl for me. Call me by name or you call me daddy, when I ask you a question, you use your words. Do as I say, and you'll get what you want." he whispered in my ear and gave my neck a gentle squeeze.

"Yes daddy," I breathed out and looked at him, his entire demeanor changed. He had a much more lustful, dark look on his face. He is definitely a dom, and that's how I like them. He smirked and kissed on my neck, slipping the blazer I had on off my shoulders and tossing it aside to be found later. To either of us, clothes didn't matter until afterwards, what mattered was tasting each other instead.

"Such a good girl, so naughty wearing this top for me. Making your tits look so good, making everyone look at you," he kissed along the top of them, gently nibbling on my skin. His breath felt hot on my skin yet left a trail of goosebumps everywhere he went. "I don't want anyone else looking at you like this, you're mine kitten. Mine only," He told me and took my top off, letting it fall and get tossed elsewhere. "Oh babygirl, no bra? All for me?" He teased and took one nipple in his mouth while his hand played with the other. I moaned and gripped his hair in my fist, letting my mouth fall open at the sensation. By this time, this man already had me soaked through my panties. His touch sent sparks through my skin, and I wanted more of it. He switched sides and gave my other nipple some attention, taking in the taste of my skin and the soft moans he was eliciting from me. But I needed more of his touch, now.

"Daddy please, touch me more. I need it so bad," I begged. He looked up at me, with that sexy smirk. He knew what he was doing, teasing me to the point of begging to be touched.

"Hmmm, I suppose I'll touch that pretty little pussy. You've been such a good girl so far baby," he cooed and pushed my skirt up, revealing not only my thigh highs, but the wet spot on my panties from him. He chuckled deeply, just taking in the sight of something he had wanted since I had shown up that night. "God damn baby, soaked already and I've barely touched you. Tell me princess, have you wanted this like I have?"

I let out a soft whimper at his words, it's like he knew how much I loved to be praised and dirty talked. "Ever since I realized how you act differently for me, since you started actively being jealous over me, doing things for me," I looked him in the eyes, letting him know I meant every word that came out of my mouth. He gave me a gentle smile and pulled my skirt off along with everything else, normally I'd feel shy or ask someone to go slower, but with him it felt right. I couldn't explain it, but I wanted him more than I've wanted anyone, and I barely knew him. He pulled me to the edge and got on his knees between my legs, I almost clenched around nothing.

"So, you like being dominated baby? Told and made to do anything daddy wants?" he asked and ran a finger through my folds, watching how my arousal easily coated his fingers.

"Uh huh, I do daddy," I whined as he gently rubbed circles over my clit, finally giving me some relief, that I needed so desperately needed right now. Doyoung smirked as I let out a breathy moan, watching how a simple touch caused me to become putty in his hands. He kissed and nipped at my thighs, not daring to apply more pressure or rub faster on my aching bud. He was challenging me, Doyoung wanted me to beg for it.