TEASER

AN ISLA DE FUEGO PREQUEL (Short Story)

MATURE CONTENT INSIDE | R-18

After the collapse of the Trivano Family's business, Alessa held onto a bit of hope that she can withstand the aftershocks of karma that has ruined her life. Her parents? Dead. Her younger and only brother Lex? Working his ass off just so he could put something on the table for the two of them.

Alessa knew that poverty would be their endgame. They've lost all their connections, money, fame, power, everything. Kung pwede lang niyang ibenta ang kaluluwa basta't makatulong sa nakababatang kapatid sa paghahanapbuhay ay gagawin ni Alessa.

Richard Chang has never been interested in women in particular. His time and energy were divided usually between his business, investments, and nothing else. Wala sa kanyang isip ang pag-aasawa. He was too busy earning more money than he could spend in fifty lifetimes.

Until the ethereal Alessandra Trivano appeared in front of him, rousing his desire to possess her at all costs. And, before he knew it, he found himself promising her security and commitment.

The thing is that Richard rushed everything between him and the love of his life, causing some misunderstandings between the two that lasted for a few years.

But when Alessa's true feelings came to light, Richard will find himself greedy for something other than her love while discovering that his wife's hearty appetite in the bedroom is more than what he bargained for.

Disclaimer: This is a prequel to Isla de Fuego Series #1: Deception and is still written in Taglish.

Author's Note: This will only be a short story and will only cover the life of Alessa and Rick before they got married and what happened after they finally ended the years of the awkward relationship between them. Please read Isla de Fuego #1 before proceeding so that you could have background knowledge of Alessa's character.

Language: Tagalog, English