The Wedding Night

ALESSANDRA defied her brother with her decision to marry for convenience. She justified her decision by saying that people, especially the ones with an old-fashioned mindset, prefer to view marriage as a business deal rather than a joyous occasion for love.

She can't bear to see Lex struggle anymore. She, too, wanted to give her younger brother peace of mind. Aside from the perks that came with marrying a wealthy man, Alessa has this strong feeling inside her that Richard will be a good husband to her.

As an impoverished heiress, she can't ask for more. The mere idea that someone's interested in marrying her regardless of her social standing is a miracle enough.

So, they got married weeks after she sent the invitations to her close friends.

And Richard was understanding and generous, giving her luxurious clothes and bags. He showered her with material things that her posh friends had looked at her with envy, considering that she married an attractive, generous man.

Everything seems like falling into place. Her family's debts were paid and Lex continued with his brilliant ideas for modern technology with Richard funding his research that showed great promise for future technological advances.

Well, everything's going well except her wedding night.

Alessa trembled with nervousness, her skin tingled against her thin nightdress.

Richard went outside from the bathroom and regarded her with a hungry desire that seemed to penetrate her to the core.

He savored the sight of her in the silk nightdress before walking towards her to close the space between them. She gulped at the sudden humid ambiance and sweat trickled on her forehead.

"You nervous?"

She sighed, then nodded. "Yes. I'm sorry."

Richard nuzzled her hair with the tip of his nose, then he murmured, "There's no need to be worried, honey. We'll take it slow."

Then he held her chin to tilt her face upwards as his head descended onto hers.

His mouth tasted sweet. Intoxicating, even. She groaned at the softness of him against her lips as his hands roamed around her body to remove her nightdress.

Before she knew it, her back is already on the mattress and her body is quivering and burning with a desire so intense that Alessa thought that she might be able to burn their hotel suite with it.

And then she felt it...the tip of his thick, throbbing length against her pulsating entrance.

She bit her lower lip as Richard sucked the sensitive skin on her neck before his tongue glided downwards to tease the pink swell of her breasts.

He whispered about how good she tasted; her throat released a raspy moan.

And he teased her clit with his cock that Alessa's hips moved to seek the rest of his manhood. Her entire body reddened with shame, for she can't seem to control herself from responding with such raw lewdness.

He entered her slowly, murmuring soothing words when he heard her gasp in the combination of pain-pleasure.

It was uncomfortable at first, but her tight sheath got used to the invasion that the pain immediately vanished and she was only left with an intense, building pleasure inside her core.

"Sorry, Alessa. I can't control..." His hips pounded her greedy flesh with blunt force, hitting a delicious spot inside her that made her juices flow. His pace went faster and faster, his arms holding her against him for deeper access to her femininity. "Alessa...fuck!" He quivered as his semen spilled deep into her core. Richard continued ramming his cock inside her throbbing channel, demanding her release.

"Oh, Ricky. I-I don't..." I don't know what to do! She wanted to voice out but she cried instead; she sobbed against the crook of his neck as an orgasm rippled inside her with an intensity that could match a deadly earthquake. She sobbed at the sensation overload, her eyes stung with tears of relief and satisfaction and... embarrassment.

How would she face him now? She had acted like an uncivilized woman in the marital bed.

"I'm sorry, Alessa. Am I rough? Tell me what's wrong, wife."

She just sobbed while her body trembled with satisfaction. She could feel his cock twitching inside her tight core. Hinalikan ni Rick ang butil-butil niyang pawis sa noo. Nababakasan ng matinding pag-aalala ang bawat galaw nito. As if he just broke her and was trying to mend her in the gentlest way possible.

Kinabig ni Alessa ang asawa para yakapin nang mahigpit. Wala na siyang natitirang lakas dahil sa magdamag na kapusukan kaya hinayaan niyang lmaunin siya ng antok.

"Sleep well, wife."

But ever since that night, he had changed.