Passion-filled Honeymoon

DURING their honeymoon trip around the globe, Richard realized two things. One is that Alessa was a shy vixen who needs some encouragement to unleash her desires. Number two on the list is that his wife has this wild side when it comes to the marital bed.

All he had to do is to ask, and Alessa will strip naked right before him.

And Richard, being the deprived beast that he is, devoured the feast she presented before him.

Alessa is gorgeous. Everything about her screams beauty and carnal desire. Richard would never forget how his wife straddled him and rode his shaft to orgasm. She had been so beautiful in her passion, with her shapely hips grinding his groin and her beautifully-rounded breasts bouncing.

She was beautiful...and his.

Richard gently bit his wife's diamond-hard nipple and she screamed out his name, loving the feel of his mouth against hers.

Her pussy dripped with honeyed liquid and Richard used it for lubrication. The blunt tip of his cock penetrated her and Alessa sought his lips to contain her moans.

"Fuck me...yes, like that, Rick. Hmm..."

He plowed her pulsating flesh, obeying her commands. She plead and moaned his name over and over as he slammed his penis deep inside her to the hilt, hitting those delicious spots that only he could reach.

Alessa's moans turned into delirious screams of desperation. "Rick! Hmm...Oh, yes. Like that..."

She stared at his eyes directly, urging him to reach the summit with her seductive gaze. Alessa sought his lips when he groaned, spurting his white-hot seeds deep inside her. Alessa's body shook violently as her orgasm rippled throughout the fibers of her being.

"Rick, hold me!"

And he did. Richard closed his mouth over her swollen lips and locked his wife's sweaty nakedness in his embrace. Oh, the feel of her satiated body against him felt so overwhelming.

"Don't spill it, honey," she ordered whilst chasing her breath. "We're trying to get pregnant, aren't we?" She brushed her lips against his when he protested about her suddenly pulling it away from his kissers.

"Alessa, I'll give you everything you desire."

She sighed dreamily, then nodded. "I love you, Ricky." Alessa buried her face in his shoulder.

Ricky laughed. "You're not ashamed of sex now, but you're ashamed of your feelings?"

She squealed. "You're a devil!"

Ricky kissed her ear, then whispered, "I know you love me, Alessa. I can feel it."

She relaxed against him for a few minutes, then gently pulled away to look at him directly. "Our honeymoon is ending in two days. Can't we extend?"

Richard struggled to stop himself from laughing. They went on a one-month honeymoon trip around the world. During their trip, they pretty much had sex in every nook and corner of their suites.

But for his wife, they're simply making up for those years they had lost being apart.

"Of course, honey. We can extend. Lex is there to manage my company."

She blushed. "Am I too much? I mean, I've been very demanding lately when it comes to your husbandly duties—"

"No," he immediately answered, rectifying her wrong assumption. "You'll never be too much for me, honey. And regarding your concern about my husbandly duties," he grinned with a gleam of wickedness in his monolid eyes. "I'll be happy to oblige when you're concerned. All you need is to..." He reached for her legs and pulled them apart, his semen dripping from the pinkish entrance of her cunt. "...open for me, and I'll sink right in."

Alessa's breasts hardened when she heard the seductiveness of his voice. Her pussy throbbed and ached for him, screaming for another round of intense lovemaking.

Richard knew her really well, for he answered the pleas of her body by making love to her over and over and over... until her nerves were overstimulated and spent.