Reconciliation

TANAW NI Lex ang kapatid at si JM na nagtatampisaw sa di-kalayuan. They were both splashing water at each other and giggling. Ngayon lang niya nakitang sumaya nang ganoon si JM na tila ba parang batang naglalaro't walang pakealam sa mundo. Aside from that, mukhang hindi na rin stressed ang ate niya at nag-e-enjoy kahit na kasama si Rick.

"They were having fun, huh? I love how Alessa laughs. Always genuine."

Binuksan ni Lex ang isang bote ng beer mula sa katabing cooler at binigyan si Rick. He opened a bottle for himself, too, and continued to stare at the two women taking a plunge.

"I see, she kept on ignoring you still, Kuya Rick."

"You still oppose my marriage to your sister?"

Lex hissed. "No matter how many times I do, her decisions were absolute. I can't just ask her to stop just because I wanted to."

"So, you still don't like me for her."

"Let's face the truth, Kuya Rick. My sister just married you because you promised her wealth—"

"I love Alessa, Lex. Don't you dare tell me I bribed her into our marriage. She might not love me right now but she will."

Nagdilim nag paningin ni Rick sa kanya. He shrugged. "I'm not saying I don't like you, Rick. You love her and you gave everything she could ever need and I thank you for that. But Ate Alessa doesn't feel the same."

Ibinato ni Rick ang bote ng alak sa buhangin at padabog na umalis sa cottage. Mukhang napansin ni Alessa ang galit na anyo ng asawa nito mula sa di-kalayuan kaya nagmadali itong tumakbo papunta sa direksyon ni Lex. Sumunod naman si JM sa kanyang ate.

"What the hell was that, Lex?! Huwag mong sabihin na nag-away na naman kayo?!"

Lex ignored her sister's tirade. "He'll get over it."

"Mahal ko si Rick, Lex. Kung nag-aalala ka na pinakasalan ko si Rick dahil lang sa pera niya at para maka-ahon tayo sa kahirapan ay nagkakamali ka. I know you're guilty, Lex. You blame yourself about me marrying Rick but that's bullshit! Grow up, Alexus Anderson!"

Nagmartsa paalis ang ate niya at sinundan ang asawa nito. He gritted his teeth and threw his bottle of beer right where Rick's bottle is. Nabasag iyon dahil sa lakas ng impact.

ALESSA was catching her breath as she run inside their house. Hinanap niya ang asawa at nadatnan niyang nag-i-impake ito ng mga gamit. His ears are red and he packed his things in a vigorous manner. Ramdam niya ang inis ng asawa.

"Rick, can we talk—"

"Not right now, Alessa. Ayaw kitang saktan kasi galit ako."

There's the Rick she knew. Dumidiretso ang Tagalog kapag galit. She chuckled.

"Nag-away na naman kayo ni Lex?" Malambing na tanong ni Alessa.

"Totoo naman sabi ni Lex. Ikaw nagpakasal sa akin kasi ayaw mo siya nakikitang hirap."

The realization slapped her hard. This is her doing. Hindi niya ipinaramdam kay Rick kung ano talaga ang nararamdaman niya rito. He's insecure because she kept her distance from him. And right now, he felt used. He felt hopeless about their marriage. He felt hopeless for Alessa ever loving him the same way he does.

"Lex is wrong, honey." Nilapitan ni Alessa ang asawa at hinawakan ang kamay nitong may hawak na shirt. She closed the suitcase and placed it on the ground without removing her gaze from her husband's face.

"You cried when I touched you on our first night. You were sobbing. I hurt you and I'm sorry. I swore to myself that I'll never touch you unless you offered yourself to me naked," he laughed softly. "I just don't want to see you cry. I thought I was hurting you because you don't love me—"

Natigilan si Rick nang hinila ni Alessa ang tirante ng suot na bikini. It fell on the floor and her round breast srung free and bounced in front of him.

That was the 'go' signal she'd been waiting for.

"What are you doing, Alessa? I'm joking—"

"I didn't cry that time because you caused me pain. I cried because what you did to me was so intense... And it was my first time so I don't know how to react." Nag-init ang pisngi ni Alessa sa sinabi. Nag-iwas na lamang siya ng tingin, nahihiya sa kahubaran.

Nang tagpuin ni Alessa ang tingin ng asawa ay napasinghap siya. His eyes praised her beautiful curves. Tila ba gutom ito at pinagkaitan ng pagkain sa mahabang panahon. That wasn't a metaphor in their case.

He pulled her to his embrace and kissed her cheek, then her nose. "I'll not stop myself now, honey. You're sure about this?" Rick inhaled her scent and she moaned.

Rick's hands traveled to her hips and pulled the string of the bikini that has been covering her mound. Though she attempted to cover her nudity down there, Rick told her to surrender. Mabilis nitong inangat si Alessa at maingat na hiniga sa kama na para bang isa siyang babasagin.

"I've longed for this, Alessa. I'll not stop. I swear, I'll not stop until you're trembling."

Her body pumped with excitement. Ipinulupot niya ang binti sa bewang ng asawa at hinaplos ang pisngi nito. Hindi niya alam kung bakit hindi siya naiilang na ipakita ang hubad na katawan. The way he looked at her made her wanna flaunt every part of her without inhibitions.

"You talk a lot, Ricardo."

Nanunukso itong ngumiti. "I hate you, Alessandra."

"Oh, you love me, Mr. Chang."

A smirk formed on his lips before claiming her inviting lips. His hands moved and wandered all over her body and stimulated her desire with sensual caresses. Mahinang halinghing ang kumawala sa labi ni Alessa nang maglakbay ang labi nito patungo sa kanyang leeg...sa dibib. Nagtagal ito doon.

"R-Rick—oh, yes!" Napasinghap siya sa kapusukang ginagawa ng asawa sa pagitan ng kanyang hita. He's massaging the insides of her slit and thrusting his finger in her dripping channel. Napaawang ang labi niya at mas lalong ibinuka ang mga hita at nakapikit na nagpaubaya. Her insides pulsed and dripped with arousal. Plus the fact that Rick was suckling and licking her nipples one at a time in a teasing manner drove her insane and unable to control everything.

She had deprived this intimacy to herself. Shame on her.

"Rick! Rick!" She pleaded helplessly as her husband pulled down his board shorts hurriedly and released his already-aroused manhood. Slowly, he slid himself inside her, and began to thrust with all his might. Rick leaned his chest on her bare nipples as he rammed his cock like there was no tomorrow.

"Oh, Rick! Hmm!" Alessa moaned and gasped with every forceful thrust. "More! I want more!" A tear fell on her cheek. She wanted more of those sensations until they consumed her. She was greedy and desperate, so she rocked her hips and met Rick's aggressive movements inside her.

Alessa couldn't explain how she missed the sensations she was feeling right now. The fiery heat possessing her being was beyond her control. Nalulunod siya sa sarap na dulot ng kanilang pag-iisa. Her toes curled up in the air as she clenched around his delicious cock.

Bawat baon ni Rick sa kanyang kaibuturan ay may halong gigil at pananabik. Naikuyom ni Alessa ang bungkos ng buhok ng asawa. Iyon na lamang ang pinanghahawakan niya para tiyaking hindi siya tuluyang lunurin ng mga kakaibang sensasyong nag-uumapaw sa kanyang sistema. Saglit pa ay napuno na ng matitinis na ungol mula sa kanilang dalawa ang buong kwarto kasabay ng sunod-sunod na tunog ng umuugang kama.