Chapter 2 Battle for Union Freedom

3rd POV

ZI-O/C.D: "RRRAAAAGGHHH!!!"

Shifuta went straight in for a punch in it face knocking it back while the creature tries to vaporize him only to be blocked by a stone wall that Shifuta created.

ZI-O: "IS THAT ALL YOU GOT YOU FREAK OF A BEAST!?"

this shocked Union on how powerful he really is.

Wiess: *shocked* "H-He actually beating it"

Yang: "Damn, Now I really want to spar with him."

Blake: "What kind of Semblance does he have."

Ruby: "WOW HE'S SO COOL!"

She said with stars in her eyes while Shifuta stops the stone wall and looked straight at the cosmic Destroyer.

ZI-O: "Not bad, but I'm not done yet!"

He held out his hand only for it to summon a sword known as Jikan Girade.

JIKAN GIRADE! KEN!

ZI-O: "I'll make you join your fallen beasts!"

The creature blasted a Cosmic energy ball shooting at Shifuta ready to end him only for him to then press the button on the top handle for an energy boost on his sword to throw the balls back at the beast like they were nothing and slice the beast making it tremble to the ground.

ZI-O: "Hey we're not done yet I haven't practiced some shooting practice."

He then changed his sword into a gun mode then point it at the creature.

JU!

ZI-O: "Just so you know I never miss."

He started shooting at max speed without giving the beast a chance then he run at it and kick it in the air which he follows and shoot him back to the ground hard then he put away his weapon.

ZI-O: "Let's get this over with by doing a finishing move."

He then presses his ride watch then he presses the button on his driver for a finishing move.