Battle For Trost Part 1

The Colossal Titan stood in front of the wall leaving the cadets stationed on top in shock. All of them looked up at the titan as it stood taller than the wall. Elias jumped up quickly grabbing his journal before a large burst of steam sent the cadets flying off the wall. "It's hot!" Eren shouted as he pulled out his handles firing his hooks into the wall along with the rest of the cadets.

They all landed on the side of the wall using their gear to keep them attached to the wall. "Samuel!" Connie shouted out causing the others to look down seeing one of the cadets unconscious and falling towards the ground fast. Sasha retracted one of her hooks and ran down the wall causing Mina to scream out her name.

As she ran down she shot her other hook into Samuel's foot stopping him from falling. "Try not to move!" Sasha shouted down to him in case he was still awake. The cadets looked down and finally noticed a sight that was the last thing they wanted. The gate to the wall had been broken down by the titan.

"Oh no...not again" Thomas mumbled out.

"They're gonna get in. They're gonna get in! THEY'RE GONNA GET IN!" Connie shouted as he started to panic more and more. "Shit, is this what it was like when that big bastard broke down the gate to Shinganshina?" Elias asked himself as he looked down at the hole in the wall. Before anyone else could get their thoughts out Eren shouted to them all. "This is it people! Do or die!" He unsheathed his blades dropping down and swinging back up with his ODM gear. "Mounted Cannon Squad 4, take out the Colossal titan! This is our chance! Don't let it slip away!"

Eren swung up on top of the wall out of sight from everyone else. "Shit, what is that dumbass thinking!?" Elias shouted to himself before looking down and seeing a titan enter through the hole. "Shit guys, we have an eight meter class coming through! What do we do?" Connie asked, still panicking about the situation.

Before anyone could answer Elias released his hooks dropping down towards the titan. "Wait, Elias, what are you doing!?" Thomas shouted to him while refusing to move from the wall. "I'm doing our damn job and killing this oversized bastard!" Elias shouted back as he unsheathed his blades from their scabbards. As the blades were drawn the light gleamed off them showing their sharpness.

From atop the wall rubble came flying up along with the mounted cannons as the colossal titans arm was seen swinging over the wall. The titan on the ground looked up to meet its glance with Elias dropping full speed towards it. It had a wide smile and its eyes almost bulged out of its head. The titan reached up to grab Elias only for him to spin and slash the titan's fingers off.

He shot an anchor into the back of its neck before using a large burst of gas to move in on it and slash out its nape, effectively killing it. He looked down on the body as he stood on it and watched the blood steam from off his blades. "Elias, hurry! Get back up, we have to regroup!" Connie shouted down to him. Elias shot his hooks up as he met on top the wall with Eren, Thomas and Connie.

"I'm sorry I-" "Don't apologize, look at us. Other than Elias, we were too scared to move" Thomas cut Eren off as he apologized for the colossal titan getting away. Connie turned to Eren after looking over the wall where the titan was. "Hey, wallow on your own time! In case you hadn't noticed there's a breach. We have to act now. If they start pouring in that's it! We're lucky Elias got the first one."

"Oh yeah good job on the kill, Elias. Too bad I couldn't see it" Eren said, turning to Elias. "You'd be forgiven if you didn't rush head in to kill the big red guy. How did that big bastard even get away from you? He's sixty meters tall and he can't exactly move fast, '' Elias said as he looked at where the colossal titan once stood.

"Look Alive!" A garrison soldier landed on top of the wall in front of the four boys. "Operation Colossal Titan response is in effect, I expect you to take part! Report to HQ!" The four boys sheathed their blades back in their scabbards and saluted to the garrison soldier as another one landed next to him. "If you got close to the damn thing we need details" The soldier continued as the four boys stood in silence holding their salute.