Kidnapped

Rengoku POV:

I was still sulking about just now finding out my disciple Tanjiro is dating yellow haired boy. I was sitting in Tengen's lap facing his chest and my head in the crook of his neck. He was rubbing my back saying that it was bound to happen eventually. He pulled my chin up and made me look at him. "Kyo are you really that upset about it?" He said smiling at me. "Well..I'm surprised he didn't say anything .. but I am happy for them." I say looking at him. He kisses my forehead and picks me up bridal style. " Where are we going?" I say confused. He kissed me on my cheek this time and says "We are going to take a bath to relax your mind" "oh okay then" I say smiling at him.
After the bath
No One POV:
Everyone savored the next few days they had left of freedom before going back to work. It was chaotic but peaceful and filled with happiness. Rengoku and Uzui was asleep while Iguro, Sanemi, and Giyuu were doing "other things". Tanjiro and Zenitsu were cuddling a lot and had a lot of make-out sessions. Muichiro was watching Nezuko with Gyomei. Shinobu and Mitsuri were also cuddling each other. Everyone thought that this would be peaceful and nothing would disturb them. But, unfortunately they were wrong. Little did they know that some certain demons were plotting to kidnap them.
At night when some people were asleep: Giyuu, Rengoku, Mitsuri, and Tanjiro was walking outside in the garden talking:
As the four was walking they kept hearing noises. As they turn behind them they see Muzan, Douma and Akaza standing there with smiles on their faces. "Kanroji Run and go wake up the others!" Rengoku screamed as he got in fighting stance. Mitsuri ran to get the others while Rengoku Giyuu and Tanjiro tried to buy some time. A few seconds later the others came out to find the three of them unconscious and in the arms of the demons. None of them were fast enough and their boyfriends were taken by them.