Love and Drunken Mistakes Continued~

{⚠️SMUT⚠️}
{⚠️Swearing⚠️??}
With Rengoku and Uzui:
"What do you mean prepare my ass? My ass already hurt for some reason?" Rengoku said with a sad face. "We can choose the morning or tonight." Tengen said still serious. "Tengen why are you so serious? Are you perhaps-" Rengoku got cut off by Tengen kissing him aggressively. Rengoku chuckled at Tengen. "Tonight will be fine~ Just don't go too hard" Rengoku said looking at Tengen. "I can't make any promises~" Tengen said grabbing Rengoku by his ass and putting him over his shoulder. He threw Rengoku on the bed lightly of course and then took off his yakuta. He put Rengoku on his lap and began kissing him while taking off his yakuta. Tengen pulled Rengoku closer to him and started moving him by his hips. Rengoku put his arms around Tengen's neck and started moving faster. Tengen firmly grasped Rengoku's ass and said "A little impatient are we~?" Rengoku bit his neck leaving not only a hickey but a nice size bite mark. "Yes so what if I am?" Tengen looked at his lover in his eyes with love and lust. "Well I can't leave you waiting can I?" Tengen put Rengoku on his back and took off both of their underwear. "We should prepare you first,hm~?" Tengen said. Rengoku stopped him and said "I'm not sure neither of us can last that long" Tengen stopped what he was doing and lined up his dick with Rengoku's entrance. "Are you ready~?" Tengen said looking at his lover's face. "Yes please~" Rengoku said looking back at him. To ease the pain Tengen started kissing him while "gently" shoving his dick into Rengoku's hole. The whole room was filled with moans. "Ah~Ten~" "You know that's not my name baby~" Tengen then thrusts harder into Rengoku. "So what's my name baby~" "T-Te-~" Every incorrect answer came with an even harder thrust. "D~Daddy~" "Do you think baby deserves a reward~?" "Yes Daddy~" "And what would you like" Tengen slows his thrust removes his hands from pinning his hands and looks at Rengoku. Rengoku whines from the slowness and lack of contact. He grabs Tengen's neck and pulls him down. "I want Daddy to go faster and not hold back~" "Well I think that wish can be granted~" He then made Rengoku go on his knees and hands. He began thrusting in him even faster than before and had him held up with one hand and his hands behind his back in the other. Tengen ended up cumming inside and Rengoku on the sheets. Tengen sat down and sat Rengoku on him and began moving him up and down while Rengoku started digging into Tengen's back in pleasure and making hickeys. After 20-30 more rounds of constant moaning and thrusting, they decided to go to sleep. By this time it was 5 in the morning.
Later at 7 in the morning:With Zenitsu and Tanjiro
Zenitsu spent the night in Tanjiro's room wanting to cuddle him. As Zenitsu woke up early he just stayed in bed and played with Tanjiro's hair. Tanjiro ended up waking up because Zenitsu stopped touching his hair. "O-Oh sorry I didn't mean to wake up.." Zenitsu said sitting up with his head down. "Its okay Zenitsu." Tanjiro said crawling on his lap. Tanjiro hugged the yellow haired male. In responce said yellow haired male hugged back. I cant believe what I heard last night.Rengoku-San and Uzui-San really ruined my ear drums. Good thing Tanjiro was sleep. Zenitsu thought. "Zenitsu? What's on your mind?" Tanjiro said looking at said male. "O-Oh nothing!" Zenitsu said blushing. "Okay then, we should get ready!" Tanjiro said happily. "We have something planned?" Zenitsu said confused. "Yes we do now get ready!" Tanjiro said pulling him out of bed. After the two got out of bed, they got dressed and went outside. They found a nice packed picnic and a cherry blossom tree. "What is this for?" Zenitsu said trying to wrap his head around it. "This is for you" Tanjiro said taking his hand in his and walking towards it. "M-Me?!" "Yes for you. Thank you for being a good friend to me and a good b-boyfriend" Tanjiro said blushing. Zenitsu at this point was blushing uncontrollably. "Y-Your a good b-boyfriend too" Zenitsu said looking away. Little did they know everyone was watching them.Giyuu was holding onto Rengoku for support seeing as though Sanemi and Obani took away his walking privileges, but Rengoku was leaning on Giyuu for support as well seeing as though he got his walking privileges taken also. "Should we help? They seem to be struggling to stand" Obani said whispering to Uzui and Sanemi. Rengoku and Giyuu snapped back at them. "WE ARE NOT STRUGGLING!" They yelled at the same time. They turned back to see Zenitsu and Tanjiro kissing with Zenitsu holding his chin up and Tanjiro holding hands with his other hand. "My poor Tanji..." Giyuu said crying. "My poor desciple ..." Rengoku said also on the brink of tears. Uzui took Rengoku before they were spotted. Sanemi and Obani did the same.
A/N: I shall have more motivation for the next ch.