Tortured P1...

{⚠️Smut⚠️} {⚠️rape⚠️} {⚠️négative thought⚠️}{⚠️Blood⚠️}
No one POV:
It's been a few days since they've been kidnapped by the demons. Akaza took Rengoku to his room while Giyuu is in Douma's and Tanjiro in Muzan's room. They've been locked up in there for hood knows how long. Their boyfriends are still searching for them. They've barely slept.
With Giyuu and Douma:
"Giyuu darling Im back~" Douma squeezed his fists in anger of him not replying. He stomped closer to Giyuu who was on his bed with his head in his knees. Douma slapped Giyuu across the face and Giyuu had tears coming down. Douma got on the bed and moved toward Giyuu and wiped his tears. "Sorry Darling but you know to answer me. How about I make it up to you~?" Douma moved even closer to Giyuu and started stripping him and himself. Giyuu didn't like the idea of anything regarding Douma. He kicked and screamed but it was useless. He and Douma were now completely naked and Giyuu was trembling. Douma wasted no time and thrusted into him. Giyuu was screaming in pain until his voice was hoarse and he couldn't scream again and just remained quiet. Douma kept going and going until it was night time and noticed Giyuu unconscious. Douma shrugged it off and got dressed.
With Tanjiro and Muzan:
Tanjiro was tied up in a secret closet that Mizan had that only the demons knew about. Tanjiro woke up and saw Muzan sitting in a corner shirtless. Tanjiro was cold and he noticed he was naked. Tanjiro tried to break free from the ropes but to no avail. Muzan chuckles and walked up to him and grabbed his face. Muzan roughly kissed him for a few minutes before pulling away for Tanjiro to get some air. Muzan wasn't pleased so he beat him a few times until he was bloodied and bruised. He then forced himself inside of Tanjiro which earned some pained screams. "It's no use screaming baby~ no one's going to hear" "Please-STOP-" Muzan didn't pay him no mind and continued. After he was done, he beat him some more until he passed out. Before Tanjiro passed out, he thought about Rengoku and Giyuu and hoped they were doing better.
With Akaza and Rengoku:
Akaza walked into the room with some food for them both. Rengoku saw him and started visibly shaking. "Oi calm down" Rengoku didn't like the idea of being alone with him but stopped shaking. Akaza put the food down in front of Rengoku and stared at him. Rengoku avoided Akaza stare and looked at the food suspiciously. "It's not poisonous nor is it human so just eat" "Ah thank you.." They both started eating their food in complete silence until Rengoku broke the silence. "Why did you kidnap me and my friends?" "If you mean the red head he might already be dead..Muzan just wants to use him for pleasure and beat him who knows if the poor kid still alive..As for the water hashira Douma is violent when you don't do what he asks and he also just wants the same thing as Muzan...And me well I was forced to take you..I do like you of course but I know you already have a lover so I don't want you to break up because of me...And Muzan is blind to see that someone likes him and same with Douma.." "So let me get this straight..You don't want to hurt me or use me and people do like Muzan and Douma they just don't realize it?" Akaza nodded in agreement. "First who likes Muzan?" "This lower demon named Enmu and the first uppermoon Kokushibo" "So who likes Douma?" Akaza turned away and blushed. Rengoku smiled and chuckled. "Akaza you should tell him and so should the other two with Muzan" Akaza thought for a minute before agreeing. Little did they know that Muzan sent someone to spy on them. Muzan heard this and took his anger out on Tanjiro. After that Muzan was planning to give Rengoku a treat.