Wife

Draken x reader

Ha....

Haaa...

I was running because im late on toman's meeting. Im now near on the top of the stairs when I saw 2 familiar back. A tall man, blond hair with dragon tattoo and a small man, blond hair eating doroyaki. There is also the other member, the captain and vice.

"DRAKEEENNNNNNNNNN". He froze and look at me but he look up when he saw me on the air. He catch me and hug me tight to protect me as we both hit the ground.

"F*ck-- Y/n! What the hell?". He glare at me but stop when he heard the laugh of the members around us. Especially mikey and baji.

"BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHA Y/N-CHIN! KEN-CHIN! oww my tummy hurts hahahahaha". I sat on draken stomach and smile at him.

"Good evening, love". And wink at him. He frown at me and push me aside as he stand up and walk out. My heart hurt and bit my lower lip and slowly stand up when someone tap my back

"Don't worry, he's not angry". Mitsuya said. "Oh come here, I want to you to meet Mikey's new friend". He said and look at blond boy with a peach haired girl.

'new friend????'

"Hey Takemichi, this is y/n. Y/n this is Takemichi." I smiled to Takemichi and to the girl on his side when he suddenly froze.

"Are you okay, Takemichi-kun?". I wave my hand in front of him.

"Yes! I'm fine!". When i feel someone stand on my side.

"You brought your wife, Takemichi". I hear draken said. They talk when suddenly he called Emma. It hurt me when he's with Emma. I know they have feelings for each other and i love draken.... And i love to tease him.... In that way even he think it just a flirting or teasing.... I show how i love him.... because i know someday... They will confess to each other and o will support them...

"Hey y/n, the meeting will start" draken grab my collar and pull me to Mikey.

" Gah!! You shouldn't have to pull me, love. Just confess to me!!! Yieeeee i know that you like me". And grin to him but he rolled his eyes and he walk faster. I gasp when he let me fall as run to him.

"Heyyy you shouldn't left you wife you know.... You ungrateful husband! Hmmp". And walk faster than him and stand on the side of mikey.

His eyes widen and his face turn red and look at mikey whose giving him a teasing smile.

The meeting end about fighting moebious. I stretch my body and yawn. I feel like i will passed out any minute now. I'm so sleepy. I was walking while my eyes close when someone hold my waist.

"You will tripped, idiot." When i open my eyes i see chifuyu which is one of my closest friend.

"But.... yawning* sleepy...". As i squeeze his check and kiss him. "Omy pretty cousin.... why you look so pretty?..."

His eyes widen and froze when he look behind you. i turn around and see him....There.... Draken towering me.... His face is dark.... I froze and give him a shyly smile.

" Ha...ha... Ha... Hi draken-kun". As to waved to him. "Oh My look at the time!! Gotta go". I was about to run when he Carry me on his shoulder.

"KYAHH DRAKEN KUN! PUT ME DOWNNN!". I softly his is back because i don't want to hurt him. Mikey and other are just watching us. I gave mikey a puppy eyes but he just ignore me.

"Mikey!!?? You traitor! I'm gonna kick your ass--PAK". I gasp and my face turn red.

'Draken.....draken just smack my bun?! Holy sht!'

"We're going home

WIFE."

-----end-----

Oh my.... 😇