One Night Stand

Title: One Night Stand (omega verse)Male x Draken

"get out....y/n". I Immediately gather my clothes and things without looking at him. I taste the blood on my lips as I try to hold my tears. even though my body screams in pain. I try my best to walk through the door but before that. I look back at him.

he was sitting on the bed, grabbing his hair. I can hear him mumbling her name.... saying his word repeatedly.

"I'm Sorry, Emma..". his voice is full of hurt and regrets.

I run straight to the door and feel the cold wind, which makes me more feel distraught and disgusted to myself. one night stand with my best friend's boyfriend is really...

"What are you thinking y/n!" I stop running as I feel my tears and sobs just go out. I scream and punch the wall repeatedly as it left with drops of blood.

"Gomen...Draken.."

3 months later

3 months have passed. that day we're not like friends where we smile and laugh but avoid each other. our gang and Emm noticed the atmosphere between us but they respect our privacy and Mikey remind us that it should not affect our work in the gang.

"Congratulation! You are 3 months pregnant and it's a boy!" I put my hand on my belly where the little angel is. I know to myself that I regret that day but with the baby inside me, I feel anxiety that me regret that I got this baby. but this is not his fault that his mother is so stupid.

"I'll treat you well" as I rub my belly.

2 weeks later

it's been two weeks since I got the news about being pregnant. I feel so happy even though I got 

these weird cravings. it's 4 pm I'm outside of the convenience store.

"hey y/n!!" I look back and see Emma with his boyfriend Draken and Takemichy with his 

boyfriend Mikey.

"What are love birds doing here?" I ask and avoid looking at Draken.

"Mikey wants Dorayaki. " I smile and look at my plastic bag where I put Dorayaki.

"Oh here you are Mikey-kun" I can see the stars in Mikey's eyes as he starts eating it. As I watch Mikey eats. I hope that my baby will look like Mikey.

"Mikey! You shouldn't eat that!" Emma shouted.

"No... It's okay" I pinch Mikey's cheek as I always do.

"Oh btw y/n," Mikey said.

"Yes?" Tilt my head.

"You gain weight." I froze.