I just want to be happy

Draken x Reader

Spoiler alert!!!

hurt---
everything is hurt---
I can't feel my limbs---

Draken---

Before ( new year)

"Y/n!" i hear someone called my name.
"Hina!" i run to hug her. She with takemichy, hakkai and yuzuha.
"you look beautiful y/n!!". yuzuha and hina said.
" oh my Thank you! Same to the both of you!! come on we should pray and write to ema!". And hold both hands of hina and takemichy.

While i write my wish to my ema. I suddenly think of draken.

I like draken--- no. I love draken since he save me from my bullies back then when we in 5th grade. He introduce me to his friends which is mikey who is the president od toman manji gang and I was there when they developed their gangs and i was their healer. And because i have a weak body and can't fight he always there for me and protect me.... not just him but the whole gang. But i know since then that he like emma. She is the half sister of mikey. And i know that both of them like each other. All of the founding member even takemichy and hinata know about their feelings. And there is one person that know that i have a feeling for draken but..... he left already.....

'right.... Baji?.... my vampire bestfriend'. I smile as i stop my tears to slip. Baji was the only one who knew my feeling for draken. He always encourage me to confess but i'm scared of rejection. I know i'm not the ony one who scared of rejection but everyone else.

I jump when i feel a hand on my shoulder. I look who is the owner of the hand and see yuzuha.

" are you okay, Y/n?. We called you many times but you didn't blink or respond." looked worried.
"o-oh, yes I'm fine hahaha." and gave her small smile.
" are you done on your ema?." i nod And approached takemichy.
" hey Michy! What did you write?'' and look to his ema but he hide it to his back.
" don't look!!" he was blushing and i look to hina and we both nodded to each other.

Takemichy look at us and shudder and when we approach him he accidentally throw his ema and he started running, so we also run to his emma. The people watch us running and then i saw mitsuya and his sisters plus chifuyu, smiley and mucho and then they suddenly run as well.

Takemichy pov.

"NOOOOO! MY EMA!!!!" I shout.

" huh? Your emma?." I suddenly stop and saw, Mikey, draken, and Emma.

"Mile-ACKK!!". I feel someone hit on my back and fall on the ground. I feel someone pin me on the ground and laid on my back.

"gasp* oh my Michy! I'm sorry!!!". I hear y/n voice and she sat on my back.

"it's okay hehehe". She was about to stand but someone pull her up and when i sat on the ground it was draken who pull her.

y/n pov.

I was on the tail of takemichy when he suddenly stop that make me hit him on his back.

"gasp* oh my Michy! I'm sorry!!!". And i sat on his back. I was about to stand up when someone pull me up and look up and see Draken. His face is dark and look pissed.

"Ken". I softly called his name.

"Y/n-chin!!! are you okay?" mikey said.

"yes I'm okay ahahhaha". As I see michy standing up with the help of hina. And give a little distant to draken.

" is this you looking for?" mikey asked to michy and show his ema. He was about to hand it when the people shout.

"let's jump together!!" mikey said.