Pregnant with you

Draken x male reader

Warning!! Mpreg!!

----------------------------------------------------------

In this world.... Mens can get pregnant.. and I'm one of those people. When you are graduating in elementary school... They test all the boy if they can get pregnant.

"Wh-hat the hell". My eyes widen when i get the result of the pregnancy test. "Two lines". I mumble. I started to cry and punch the wall. I know who is the father but he's now engaged to someone he love.

"Fck People will think I'm a whore". I get out of bathroom and laid on the bed.

It happen 2 months ago. Toman gathering... We meet at Sano residents. There is our president Mikey with his husband Takemichi who is carrying his 3 months son on his arm. Yes, just like me he can get pregnant. Chifuyu with his husband baji and kazutora. Mitsuya and his boyfriend hakkai. The other vice and captains. Hina with his brother naoto who takemichy invited and last... The couple who are engaged....Emma and Draken.

I sigh and drink the alcohol in front of me. 'I'm the only one who is still single here..... I think'.

"Hey y/n!". I jump on my seat and see everyone looking at me.

"Sorry, What is it?" I asked Mikey. He pout.

"You should get a partner already". He replied. And other is nodding.

"Being Single is the best". And smirk at him. " Right Takemichi? You don't have to look for 2 children". I blurt out and see other burst laughing.

" HEY!!!" Mikey glared at me but baji just patted his back. " But having a child is the best". Mikey said.

" Yeah... I like to have childrens someday... Maybe when we meet again... I might carry a kid on my arm." And smile at them.

"You are single how can you have children". Emma asked me. "Oh I think he can adopt?". Hina said.

"Nopeee". I said and smile. They all look at me questionably. " ONE NIGHT STAND". They all frozed and a pillow smack my face. " What the hell! Who throw that?!". My nose turn red.

"Dumbass! One night stand with a stranger?! Y/n?!". I hear draken said.

"I was joking okay?! Chill DORAKEN". As i burst laughing.

2 weeks later it's 2 in the morning when I hear someone knocking on my apartment. I look at the peephole and see draken. I open the door but he suddenly lean on me.

"Hey draken... You smell alcohol!". I carefully laid him on the bed and remove his shoes. " Drinking alcohol then this!". Pointing at draken. I face palmed and wad about to go to couch to sleep when draken pull me. And start kissing my neck. "Draken!Wait!". I push him but he's stronger than I am.

"I'm sorry, Emma.." he mumble but i hear it clearly. Ohh so that's it. I think he got fight with emma. Suddenly draken press his hard member on me. 'fuck it's big!'. I try to fight but.... I think I can used this moment to feel what the person I love.... To make love at me.... I really like draken.... Just this one..... I hug my arm to draken to deepen the kiss...

After we done. I wash my body and clean draken... He will not remember the things that we do.... That how the alcohol effect on him... He can't remember anything.... When I'm done cleaning him. I stand up but my back is killing me. It's been 3 hours we fuck like rabbits.

Moments later.... I was cooking breakfast when i hear footsteps... I turn around and see draken.. holding his head...

"Good morning and I'm sorry if i disturb you last night". He said and seat on the chair.
"It's okay.. just seat there... I'm done". I serve him foods and a medicine for his hungover. Just like that we talk and he doesn't remember anything.