I'd rather die

Draken x Reader male

Author POV
Bright city lights lit up the night sky. The faint crescent moon appeared in the night sky like a silvery claw. We raised our eyes to the infinitely long blanket of stars. The night's calm was occasionally broken by distant dogs barking. The group of people wearing black jackets walk up to the shrine where the gangster name Toman gathers in front of it.
Our protagonist Y/n was a kind but loud and mischievous person in the gang. He is friends with everyone including the President of the Gang, Mikey, and all the captains in the gang. Also, the Man he longing for the Vice president of the Gang, Ryuguji Ken.

Y/n POV
" yo, Ken". I hardly patted his back and laugh when he choked and coughed. " hahaha sorry, sorry--ACK". I yelped when he suddenly punched me in my stomach.

"serves you right". and walk out. 'Oh my, he's mad' I feel someone ruffle my hair. Mitsuya Captain of Second Division.

" he's in a bad mood y/n". mitsuya said. "why? what happened?". I ask. I am saddened by his answer and look at Draken who is frowning.

'as expected'. and go to the line because I'm one of the members of the 1st division, Baji. even though I'm just a member. I'm a friend of the founder of a toman.

i remember what mitsuya said. 'Draken..... in bad mood because of Emma..'.

'Emma....'
'always Emma..'
‘Emma…. The little sister of Mikey, Emma has a very childish demeanor when around Draken, her long-time crush. She will often flirt with others to try to get him jealous and then deflate when he doesn't get angry, hoping to steal his attention from her brother.’
'it is because I'm a boy... you don't look at me as you look at Emma?'
'i'm always a friend to you'.
' no one knows how I feel to draken'.
'the founding members always tease Draken to Emma.'

i drowned in my own thoughts when I feel someone towering over me. I look up and see Draken.... who has a dark shadow on his face and glaring at me. I look away and see the other members looking at me. i gulped and look at my captain who is now smirking at me. I send him a puppy eye but he just waved his hand at me. 'what a traitor!!!'.

"y/n". I gulped and stand straight and look into his eyes.
"Yes!!". I sweatdrop.
"were you listening to what Mikey said?". he calmly said which make me more nervous.
"y-y-yes!" but he grip my head. it hurrrtttttttt. "NO! I"M SORRY PRESIDENT! and VICE PRESIDENT". his grip louse and Mikey just laughs it off.
"it's okay Y/n-chin. You don't look well. DISMISS." I sigh and swat draken's hand. I pout and hold the part he grips.

" It really hurt". And walk to my bike when someone holds my collar. "hey!! You will kill me!!". 

"No you don't, idiot". A vein pops up on my head when i hear that voice. "hey ken-chin, drop y/n". What am I a dog??? Do I like a dog?! I stop thinking when i hear someone laughing.... It was all the captain plus Takemichi, my classmate.
"Those idiots I'm gonna kill them!". I whispered and an irk mark show on my face. When a hand patted my head. "alright, alright". I calmed down and lean to mikey who is patted my head. "Good boy, y/n". A lightning strike me and bite his hand. "Gahhhhhh it hurt, y/n chin!!!". I hear more laughing and see baji, chifuyu and other rolling on the ground. And someone like mitsuya and draken who are turning their back at me but i can see their shoulder moving.
"Hmmph! I'm not a dog! You dorks! I'm going home". And walk to my bike when a hand stops me again. "WHAT?!". and look who is it and see Takemichi.

"Hey, y/n-Kun. Do you want to go with us tomorrow evening to the festival?". He asked. Well I'm not that busy...... Sooo

"Yeah, sure".

**Hours passed**

" I shouldn't have agreed.." i feel like a third wheel.... Yeah, a third wheel. Takemichi didn't say that he was with draken and emma!!! I sigh and my heart aches. When will this feeling stop???
I feel something wet and it was raining. I look up in the sky and close my eyes. Nearly too soft for me to hear, the rain. Before I could even see anything, the hammering rain started. They were in bed, listening to the sound of the rain on their roof.