Chapter: 3

"Sorry, where were we?"

Changkyun winced when he heard Jooheon's question, raised his head, locked the phone and placed it on the table.

"We waited for you, we didn't say anything." He sensed the nervous expression on his face because of his observational abilities. "Are you okay?"

Jooheon replied with a quick smile, trying not to be noticed and trying to look him in the eye.

"Oh, sure. Thank you." He took a sip of his coffee. "Can we get to the autographs then?"

"Let's go."

Kihyun and Hyungwon opened the files and placed them in front of their bosses. Just before Changkyun signed, he looked into Jooheon's eyes and smiled.

"It will be a very good job, I'm sure."

Jooheon was also examining the brown, small eyes he was stuck with.

"Me too."

After signing, Changkyun whispered in Hyungwon's ear to pay the bill. Then he stood up with Hyungwon.

"We'll meet again during the week about the details. Is it ok for you too?"

Jooheon and Kihyun also stood up.

"It's convenient, of course, and... you were my guest tonight." He gave Kihyun a small signal and told him to pay the bill.

"Oh well." he smiled gracefully. However, Changkyun's inner voice, who did not break eye contact even when they shook hands, was turning around in his head what he wanted to say or not. "The days will come when I will make you my guest."

"Good evening, Mr. Lee." He turned to Kihyun. "Good evening."

After Jooheon and Kihyun bow down and wish them a nice evening, all four of them left the restaurant and headed towards their cars.

--

The detail day that Changkyun was talking about had arrived. He was giving Hyungwon the necessary orders with sweet excitement in his office, now supporting himself with his hands.

"Hyungwon, I want you to choose the prettiest cake... The prettiest. OK?"

Hyungwon looked at his boss with a small smile on his face as he was used to this and nodded.

"Do not worry."

After the most beautiful cake was chosen, they went to Jooheon's office. Standing up as soon as he entered the room, Jooheon immediately walked towards the door and greeted his special guests.

"Welcome." He extended his hand towards Changkyun.

Changkyun smiled as they shook hands. "Hello Mr. Lee."

"Here, sit down, please." he said, guiding Changkyun and Hyungwon towards the small meeting table in his office. A few minutes later, Kihyun also came into the room.

While they were talking about the details of the work they were going to do, they were also getting small slices of their cake. What interrupted their highly concentrated and well-intense meeting was the sudden knock on the office door. They all turned to the door. Minhyuk had already opened the door to enter.

"Baby-"

After seeing four pairs of eyes staring at him, he realized his mistake and took a step back.

"Oh... I'm so sorry... I'm sorry..."

Jooheon had already stood up and started walking towards the door.

"My dear? Welcome."

When he walked up to him, Minhyuk only turned his face towards Jooheon now.

"I'm sorry, darling. I've come to give you the house key."